RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

College Football 2012 GDG

282K views 2K replies 99 participants last post by  blackasmollases 
#1 · (Edited)
Paging all teams/their fans. The Best Team In Americana plays in The BR.

Geaux Tigers!!!!, regards.

#967 ·
I was away from the tv when the above hit happened. That was awful and, in my opinion, intentional. Offender should have been penalized and maybe even ejected from the game.

#969 ·
When you are acting like you are attempting to make a tackle on an interception you are fair game. SEC football is not for the faint of heart. They play "slobber knocking" football in the SEC.

#975 ·
He certainly was not acting like he was going to make a tackle on an interception that took place 30 yards downfield, he's surrounded by huge people, throws the ball downfield, gets knocked down, gets up and looks around to see what happened and BOOM he gets blindsided in the head. Guess they're going to have to kill someone before they stop players from trying to deliver traumatic brain injury. Tough is one thing, that's dirty and wrong no matter who you root for.

#993 ·
the hit on murray was WAY cheap. bon, even if it was legal after the turnover, it don't make it right. murray is TOUGH and he had a great game. congrats to georgia's fans, coach richt and the dawgs, they just ran out of time!

that said, wow what a dang football game. just another boring sec defensive struggle. i am glad the bcs computers can't watch football......if they could they would rematch bama and georgia and dump the irish to 3rd!;-)

RTR

btw didn't you and rbou tell the rookie trainer, quit complaining, McCrying didn't get the call, just get up and play ball? would it take long to find and post a vid of a cheap play or two by a player in purple and gold? btw, envy is soooooo unbecoming. dirty gump, regards.:p

#972 ·
AMEN !! Only the strong survive !!

#982 ·
Huge stop on 3rd and 1 by bama just under 6 min! What a game!

#987 ·
WOW what a finish...that two point conversion ended up being the difference....either team could have and should have won it.....

#989 ·
Best college game all year.

#997 ·
bon,
the longhorns take the lead. you better quit lookin at rtf!

hey i think there should be a prize for the 1000th poster on page 100 of this awesome thread. i will buy the 1000th poster a college team hat of their choice!

#1,000 ·
I have to give Alabama all of the credit they deserve. They played sixty minutes of smash mouth knock your @(#& in your watch pocket football.

I just hope that my Dawgs performance was enough to hold us ahead of Florida and in the Sugar Bowl. If it isn't, can we please play Oregon, K-State or some other all offensive team? PLEASE?!?!

#1,001 ·
I just hope that my Dawgs performance was enough to hold us ahead of Florida and in the Sugar Bowl. If it isn't, can we please play Oregon, K-State or some other all offensive team? PLEASE?!?!
Not gunna happen. Florida was locked into the Sugar Bowl the moment Georgia beat Auburn and Florida beat Florida St.
No way UGA doesn't at least drop 1 which is all it takes to make Florida the Highest Ranking SEC Team NOT going to the SHIP. Thus auto slotting them for the Sugar.

Georgia most likely will play Clemson in Chick-fil-a Bowl oddly enough BACK AGAIN in the Georgia Dome.

#1,006 ·
Wisconsin just Eviscerated Nebraska!!!

Wisconsin put 539 RUSHING Yds down their MOUTH!

2 Backs with +200 and another with +100

Gunna be Stanford vs Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl!
Monte Ball / all time NCAA TD leader, not even mentioned for Heisman.
Some freshman is though..................

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.