The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 21 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by bjoiner View Post
    UGA's offense did have a pick 6 and two turnovers in the red zone, but our D looked pathetic.
    bubba i truely thought that dawg linebacker, jarvis jones or johnson or whatever could have gone out there by himself and held the vols to less than 40 points. he is serious.

the bama d got its mouth mashed on a couple of drives saturday evening. things are getting a little spooky in the sec. ga vs sc and lsu vs fla will be fun this weekend no doubt.
    john mccallie

I was embarrassed watching that game Saturday. My original plan was to leave halfway through the third, but we couldn't manage a solid game against TOWSON, a team that got walloped by Kent State. LSU played sloppy football. The defense needs a fire lit under their asses to help them remember they're not entitled to be here.

I'm worried about Florida. At this point, LSU will not make it to the BCS title game...maybe not even a bowl game.

On another note, stone cold Bama showed some pretty serious weaknesses Saturday night too.
    "This is for everybody in this city who's had homes that used to be wet," he said after receiving the NFC championship trophy. "This is for the city of New Orleans." -Sean Payton

Dear god. You chicken little folks need to find another team. There is no perfect team. They all have weaknesses. NO TEAM EVER has just went out & laid it to the opposing team week after week. The Best Teams each year will look dominant a handful of times, good others, and just get away with a win in a few. Winning is winning. It's not pretty. It's not glamorous. It's surviving the season. You don't have to be the best team in the country each weekend. You just have to be the best team in the stadium.

Stop getting so bent out of shape about people looking at things objectively. Winning is winning, and I'll tell you right now that if LSU doesn't get their shit together, you're not going to see much more winning.
    "This is for everybody in this city who's had homes that used to be wet," he said after receiving the NFC championship trophy. "This is for the city of New Orleans." -Sean Payton

Unfortunetly, its not just about "surviving the season" you have to prove you are a dominate team to be in contention for a Nat' Championship. Beating Towson by a few and beating Auburn by a few are not the same. I am holding off on my opinion on this years team until next Saturday. Then we will know what we have. Mettenberger needs to grow a pair and be a leader! And get rid of that stupid mustache, your not good enough to try to be funny yet.

And don't show up to the game dressed as Ron Burgundy. You are the quarterback for an elite college football program. Act like it.

I've had my issues with his attitude since being "asked to leave" Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by samcollett View Post
    Stop getting so bent out of shape about people looking at things objectively.
    Seriously right? I'm not blinded by my Purple & Yellow Glasses.

LSU has problems, and they need to be addressed quick-fast-and-in-a-hurry if they want to be contending for anything better than the Better Brakes Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by rboudet View Post
    Unfortunetly, its not just about "surviving the season".
    It's ok, we'll probably make the playoffs and then adjust.

Oh and I too hate the dirt on his lip....

Quote Originally Posted by samcollett View Post

On another note, stone cold Bama showed some pretty serious weaknesses Saturday night too.
    Yea Bama did. They had two 70 yard+/- drive put down their throat. Which just typically doesnt happen. I'm also gettin concerned with the injuries bama are getting. Jalston Fowler out a few weeks ago with torn ACL. Sat vs ole miss. Deandre White and Dee hart went out for the yr with torn ACL(just announced). Hart injuried the same knee as last year. Luckily bama is pretty deep in both spots but it sucks to lose any players. Deon Blue had a shoulder injury, but they think he will be fine. Hopefully us having a bye week will get some nicked up players back healthy.
    HRCH DRAKE

I think they'll be alright. I think Dee Hart is the biggest loss. Losing Deandre White sucks, but it's an opportunity for Cooper to step up.

The Tigers definitely have the talent to make it all the way, but they've got to put it all together. Only time will tell if that can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Yea Bama did. They had two 70 yard+/- drive put down their throat. Which just typically doesnt happen. I'm also gettin concerned with the injuries bama are getting. Jalston Fowler out a few weeks ago with torn ACL. Sat vs ole miss. Deandre White and Dee hart went out for the yr with torn ACL(just announced). Hart injuried the same knee as last year. Luckily bama is pretty deep in both spots but it sucks to lose any players. Deon Blue had a shoulder injury, but they think he will be fine. Hopefully us having a bye week will get some nicked up players back healthy.
    Man you aint' kidding.

I think LSU's is feeling a little bit of our lost players too. Faulk, the Badger, Blue, Full back there's another in there too.

Were defintely feeling it @ Left Tackle and Ford just ain't Blue. Plus what's up with Hillard not running as much either?

...sigh... so confusing sometimes. I suspect in True Les fashion he's doing the barely getting by play until we get to the real meat of the season and even still will do just what is needed to win. I mean, the man wins games, but damn if he don't give us heart attacks and heart burn while watching him do it.