The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 30 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    the way the schedule plays out, the schools that lost a game early may end up near the top as opposed to those that may eventually lose late in the year....ND will lose to either OU or Southern Cal, possibly both...OU can run the table and win the Big 12...the USC vs Oregon game will end up either knocking UO out of the MNC or give USC some traction into claiming a shot at it....IMO all the teams are playing for ONE spot, the chance to play Bama for all the marbles...dont forget about FreeShoesU
    Bama still has to play LSU at Tiger Stadium and at night. LSU has the revenge factor on their side along with as stout a D as one will find in college ball. I expect Bama to come out of that game with a bloody nose even with LSU's marginal QB. I expect Hilliard, Ware, Ford and Hill to wear their D out.

Looking at schedules, Oregon has the easiest route and any SEC(LSU, Bama, Florida, SC) team would be licking their chops for a chance to play them for the entire enchallada.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

[QUOTE=Franco;1022455] I expect Hilliard, Ware, Ford and Hill to wear their D out.
    .[/QUOTE

was that you expectations in January as well?
    HRCH DRAKE

So what do y'all think about all the dumpster fire programs out there? Auburn, Arkansas,Tennessee,Texas, considering the high standards these programs are use to, who do y'all think is gone and coming in to replace the coaches?
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Nutt View Post
    I think it is time for Mack Brown, Univ of TX, to go.
    . What's the use of him leaving now. Already let their coach of the future leave. Which makes me happy because he is doing a fine job at Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Bama still has to play LSU at Tiger Stadium and at night. LSU has the revenge factor on their side along with as stout a D as one will find in college ball. I expect Bama to come out of that game with a bloody nose even with LSU's marginal QB. I expect Hilliard, Ware, Ford and Hill to wear their D out.

Looking at schedules, Oregon has the easiest route and any SEC(LSU, Bama, Florida, SC) team would be licking their chops for a chance to play them for the entire enchallada.
    Well Oregon still remembers last years opener so I'm sure they would like a shot too.

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I expect Hilliard, Ware, Ford and Hill to wear their D out.
    was that you expectations in January as well?

Barron, Hightower, Upshaw, Kirkpatrick, Menzie, Chapman...are they still on the roster?

/

An indepth look at this year's Heisman prospects
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

Hey Gooser, how 'bout that Peyton Manning? I haven't seen him have that much fun in a long time!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

In this mornings paper, Mack Brown won't retire. So, I guess UT will have to fire him. UT let Will Muschamp (sp?) get away but there will be lots of good coaches interested in a UT head coach job.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Well Oregon still remembers last years opener so I'm sure they would like a shot too.

Barron, Hightower, Upshaw, Kirkpatrick, Menzie, Chapman...are they still on the roster?

/
    They done there deeds and some other players have filled their roles nicely. Of course the Bama D isn't as good as last year,but its still one of ,if not, the best in the land. There is always slight downfall when you draft away top picks year after year, but one of the things Saban and staff do better than any other program in America is developing the players.

Anyways, I can't wait for Bama and TN this weekend. I hate TN with a passion.
    HRCH DRAKE

In this mornings paper, Mack Brown won't retire. So, I guess UT will have to fire him. UT let Will Muschamp (sp?) get away but there will be lots of good coaches interested in a UT head coach job.

UT wont fire Mack they will reassign him within the athletic dept the same way they did with John Mackovic (his job was to find the Univ a golf property)or the deep pocketed alums like Red McCombs will write a check and buy out his contract..You can bet that many coaches will apply for the job when it becomes available because they know that UT paid MB 5million per year....but as long as DeLoss Dodds is the AD they will always make the safe hire of the coach that says all the right things and is non controversial...image is everything on the Forty Acres
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Yeah, Texas isn't firing Mack Brown.

Rumors of St. Nick going to Austin if it was available. Donno how much of a chance that really is though.