The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 152 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

The Vols are going to get some redemption for the last seven years on Saturday. RockyTop will be heard around the southeast... As long as getting a little love in the polls doesn't bite us
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Turner View Post
    The Vols are going to get some redemption for the last seven years on Saturday. RockyTop will be heard around the southeast... As long as getting a little love in the polls doesn't bite us
    i hate to say it but it does feel a little good to see tennessee/florida game be interesting again!

and you georgia fans.......that dang linebacker took total control of the missouri game, IMPRESSIVE!!
    Last edited by roseberry; 09-10-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Actually A&M's colors are maroon and white, more like MS State than Alabama's red and white
    Go to Alabama and tell them they where Red.

Alabama is Crimson....Roll Tide

Since this seems to be more of an SEC thread as opposed to a "college football" thread, i'll ask a question.... how do you guys think Missouri and A&M will do the next couple of years? Neither one of them won very often in the Big12 (one conference championship combined, I think) leads me to believe that they're both gonna beat the Kentucky's, Vandy's and both Mississippi schools and routinely get their collective asses kicked by the upper echelon of the SEC? Just sayin'......

Quote Originally Posted by FlywayKennels View Post
    Since this seems to be more of an SEC thread as opposed to a "college football" thread, i'll ask a question.... how do you guys think Missouri and A&M will do the next couple of years? Neither one of them won very often in the Big12 (one conference championship combined, I think) leads me to believe that they're both gonna beat the Kentucky's, Vandy's and both Mississippi schools and routinely get their collective asses kicked by the upper echelon of the SEC? Just sayin'......
    I think both schools will greatly benefit in terms of TV exposure and wins.

I had a chance to talk with a group of TAMU students in Fort Worth a couple of weeks ago while attending the Texas Trophy Hunters show. I said to them, "welcome to the SEC". They stood up, shook my hand one by one and said, "glad to he there". I have no doubt that within three recruiting years that TAMU will be the Football Powerhouse within the state and a top ranked team!
    Last edited by Franco; 09-11-2012 at 09:24 AM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Go to Alabama
    Nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

Hometown: Rural Ames, IA. College: Maryville, MO

Everyone here in Missouri seems to think that they will do great with all the media exposure and prestige of the SEC, etc. I say it doesnt matter how much media coverage a team has, if they keep losing they will not attract anyone! Lose they will, best possible scenario is 6-6. Cool new uniforms and all but i do not think that this will be the shot in the arm they want it to be.
    Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons--your quiver and bow--and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

I got your back Jacob. Geaux Tigers. I don't know why anyone would question Mett's arm, but that's cool...JC Copeland will run over a school bus.

/first post.

Quote Originally Posted by FlywayKennels View Post
    Would it be better to be a second tier team in the SEC or a second tier team in the collapsing Big 12 which has lost 4 of it's members in the last two years and now has only 10 teams. Expect Oklahoma and Oklahoma State to follow suit, then Texas will have it's dream, a private conference which it will dominate. I'm sure they can add SMU, Rice, and Houston. There is lots of Texas high school talent going to the SEC, now TAMU will have a shot at keeping some of them home. If you were a hotshot high school football player would you rather play Arkansas, LSU, Alabama, and Auburn or Kansas, Iowa State, and Baylor?
    Last edited by EdA; 09-11-2012 at 11:05 AM.