The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 44 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Don't think OU choked. The first half was their's except for one big play run in for a touchdown.

The game could have been totally different if that interception had bounced just a little harder. How about if the ND receiver had fumbled instead of been down? IMO a good game until just after the interception.
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Howard N View Post

Don't think OU choked. The first half was their's except for one big play run in for a touchdown.

The game could have been totally different if that interception had bounced just a little harder. How about if the ND receiver had fumbled instead of been down? IMO a good game until just after the interception.
    Howard you should know better. SEC fan equates to FANATIC if it ain't SEC it ain't well you know. Kinda like you and Da' Boys.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Howard you should know better. SEC fan equates to FANATIC if it ain't SEC it ain't well you know. Kinda like you and Da' Boys.

Yea Heaven Forbid some talk trash.

I watched every snap. It was a good game, but Jones missed crucial 3rd down passes again and again, (Without being Rushed). OU 'D' got sloppy at the end when the game was still within reach. OU also gave up on the Run letting Jones throw it 52 times. 52 times! Who cares when you score a rushing TD against ND when you only got 15 TOTAL Rushing yards. OU played hard, they did. Just not as hard as ND.

Meh, I don't care really. OU is just a team I like to watch lose, right along with USC who also bit the dust today. What an awesome Saturday!
    I've got about 3 co-workers that are OBNOXIOUS Sooner Rednecks. Can't wait for Monday....I mean more like Wednesday b/c they'll avoid the office until mid-week lol

Notre Dame looked great, very fast.

I should not have bet against them.

KSU fan

Don
    Just for the record I have very fine dogs. Some of the best in the whole country....or at least on my own block anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Yea Heaven Forbid some talk trash.

I watched every snap. It was a good game, but Jones missed crucial 3rd down passes again and again, (Without being Rushed). OU 'D' got sloppy at the end when the game was still within reach. OU also gave up on the Run letting Jones throw it 52 times. 52 times! Who cares when you score a rushing TD against ND when you only got 15 TOTAL Rushing yards. OU played hard, they did. Just not as hard as ND.

Meh, I don't care really. OU is just a team I like to watch lose, right along with USC who also bit the dust today. What an awesome Saturday!
    I've got about 3 co-workers that are OBNOXIOUS Sooner Rednecks. Can't wait for Monday....I mean more like Wednesday b/c they'll avoid the office until mid-week lol
    Careful now homer you'll end up like Cory. In a perfect world K State, a team I and the rest of the country know nothing about, wins the BCS and we can talk trash about the SEC for a year. Of course after that year we'll have to listen to ya'll winning Nat Champ for the next decade or so. Of course after the decade the SEC will be stripped of all the titles due to being a secret profesional league.

SWC regards.

Unbeaten Teams who lost today;

#2 Florida
    #11 Miss St.
    #24 Ohio
    #15 Rutgers
    #7 Oregon St.

Ranked Teams who lost;

#9 USC
    #8 Oklahoma
    #14 Texas Tech
    #22 Michigan
    #25 Wisconson

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Unbeaten Teams who lost today;

#2 Florida
    #11 Miss St.
    #24 Ohio
    #15 Rutgers
    #7 Oregon St.

Ranked Teams who lost;

#9 USC
    #8 Oklahoma
    #14 Texas Tech
    #22 Michigan
    #25 Wisconson
    Wow 10 of top 25 lost. Now your gonna make me look at what ranked team played a ranked team. Nah, not tonite.lol

Like I said, ND is the more physical team (As a matter of fact, a finer Front 7 in CFB probably doesn't exist.) & OU's only chance was to spread them out & throw it around. Georgia beat the gayturds like I said too. Something like a CFB genius.

Oh gumps, your days atop the polls are numbered. 6 days until LSU wins again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Something like a CFB genius.

Oh gumps, your days atop the polls are numbered. 6 days until LSU wins again.
    genius,

since bama is obviously gonna lose next sat, i bet its fans are still pleased and thankful those numbered days atop the polls include that one special day last january vs lsu.

besides i think bama prob has just one day remaining atop.......every voter in america, coach holtz and the bcs computer will probably have the irish number one today (the young man from stanford didn't score, a ball trapped against the ground and wobbling around between a young man's knees is an interception........i see a trend. usc better not count on another "bush push" to beat nd)
    john mccallie

Maybe LSU will wear out AL or they will beat LSU and still be celebrating. That is when the Aggies play the other AL team. The Aggies will definitely need some outside influence.

Maybe the Ags have a shot against Miss State after all.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired