The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 45 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Wow 10 of top 25 lost. Now your gonna make me look at what ranked team played a ranked team. Nah, not tonite.lol
    Here I'll do it for you. Unranked are Underlined

Unbeaten teams who lost;

#2 Florida vs #10 Georgia
    #11 Miss St. vs #1 Alabama
    -#24 Ohio vs Miami(OH)
    -#15 Rutgers vs Kent St.
    -#7 Oregon St. vs Washington

Ranked Teams who lost;

-#9 USC vs Arizona
    #8 Oklahoma vs #5 Notre Dame
    #14 Texas Tech vs #3 K. State
    -#22 Michigan vs Nebraska
    -#25 Wisconsin vs Mich St.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    since bama is obviously gonna lose next sat, i bet its fans are still pleased and thankful those numbered days atop the polls include that one special day last january vs lsu.

/

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post

Oh gumps, your days atop the polls are numbered. 6 days until LSU wins again.

Of course they're are going to win, that's what they done last Ja... Oh wait, nvm. Let's hear why LSU will win, other than its a night game. Is it because Mett is going to light it up? Alabama has been making good QB'S look like poor QB's. They make mediocre QB'S look like EXTREMELY poor QB's. The lesser of the two is where Mettsiah will fit. I don't care how LSU has the OL "fixed", They have not seen a front seven monster like Alabama. With Mett being a pocket passer, I have a feeling he is going to be laying on his back ALOT after Nick and K. Smart scheme up some blitzs.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post

/
    finally an icon everyone frequenting the college football thread can use
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    finally an icon everyone frequenting the college football thread can use
    You know Roseberry, Everytime the Nat'l Championships is brought up this ICON does show up. The funny thing is when you hover the mouse pointer over the icon it doesn't say "RAZZ" or "angry" or"happy". It says, "Yawn, has LSU crossed the fifty yet."
    Now it makes since why it shows up everytime that "behind the woodshed beatdown" is brought up.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Alabama has been making good QB'S look like poor QB's.
    They make mediocre QB'S look like EXTREMELY poor QB's.
    Which QB's would that be? Bray?

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    You know Roseberry, Everytime the Nat'l Championships is brought up this ICON does show up. The funny thing is when you hover the mouse pointer over the icon it doesn't say "RAZZ" or "angry" or"happy". It says, "Yawn, has LSU crossed the fifty yet."
    Now it makes since why it shows up everytime that "behind the woodshed beatdown" is brought up.

Dude you should lay off the troll crack. You're not riling anyone, you just sound stupid for repeating yourself over and over again to the same exact people over and over again.

Everyone here knows what happen, but you keep saying it over and over again. I mean every night when you go to sleep on your Bama sheets on your Saban pillow, do you call out the stats to yourself before you can sleep? You're just weird. But by all means whatever gets your rocks off man, lol. silly...
    Last edited by Dustin D; 10-28-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Marcus Lattimore dislocated knee; Could Red-Shirt

I wouldn't have the guts to step back on the field after having two consecutive season ending injuries.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-spurrier-says

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Which QB's would that be? Bray?

Dude you should lay off the troll crack. You're not riling anyone, you just sound stupid for repeating yourself over and over again to the same exact people over and over again.

Everyone here knows what happen, but you keep saying it over and over again. I mean every night when you go to sleep on your Bama sheets on your Saban pillow, do you call out the stats to yourself before you can sleep? You're just weird. But by all means whatever gets your rocks off man, lol. silly...
    Good thing for me, I could care less what you think of my post. I'm not trying to rile anyone up, if it happens, oh well. You post that yawning icon every other post so I figured i've give a meaning to it. I don't know what "troll crack" is, that must be a voojoo cajun thing i guess. The last 2 post i didn't post anything refering to stats. Just simply stated what Alabama does to oposing QB'S. The QB's i'm refering to are Denard Robinson, a rushing QB, Bray a pocket passer and Tyler Russel another good passing QB. There hasn't been a qb to look good against Bama this year. That is a fact and proven on the field. Also in my post i asked why do LSU fans think they will win or have advantages on the field next weekend. Still no good answers besides its a night game. I wanna know where yall think LSU has advantages, I know at some positions lsu is better than bama just want to get into dialogue about the game.

Jeez, Is that so much to ask for from you LSU fans? It's not like i'm trying to take the bourbon out of your hands.
    HRCH DRAKE

I answered in Post 361

Looks like another Top 5 Matchup between the Tigers the Tide.

3rd time in less than a year the two have met and have been ranked in the Top 5.

Too bad K.State, Oregon, and Notre Dame all won. lol

What about the Kansas State Wildcats?