The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 48 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Wow the line opened at Bama -7 and went up to -9.5
    I'll take the 9.5 anyone want to cover it? Can't get that many points around here!

Should be a close game. I don't think Bama will have much success running the ball. LSU can't throw the ball but they have the horses to run the ball.

Typical SEC game where they beat up on one another in a big, fast and physical game. Exceptionally good year for the SEC with Bama, LSU, Georgia, S Carolina and Florida. That's 5 teams in the top BCS 8 standings! Place any one of them in the PAC 10, Big 10 or Big 12 and they would win that conference!
    Last edited by Franco; 10-29-2012 at 03:52 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Wow the line opened at Bama -7 and went up to -9.5
    bon you know the cajun money never wakes up from the sunday saints game until mid day tuesday. be back down to 5 by wed am

danny sherridan is rumored to be breaking a story tonight that may impact betting on the game?
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I'll take the 9.5 anyone want to cover it? Can't get that many points around here!

Should be a close game. I don't think Bama will have much success running the ball. LSU can't throw the ball but they have the horses to run the ball.

Typical SEC game where they beat up on one another in a big, fast and physical game. Exceptionally good year for the SEC with Bama, LSU, Georgia, S Carolina and Florida. That's 5 teams in the top BCS 8 standings! Place any one of them in the PAC 10, Big 10 or Big 12 and they would win that conference!
    No thanks , always scares me when a HUGE game shifts that much on Monday..cant imagine the line setting guys were that far off...will be interesting to see where they post the O/U and if the line moves later in the week...Just cant imagine giving a home dog ten points,doesnt make any sense at all, something smells fishy
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Just as strange, Texas A&M opened at -3 1/2 and moved to -7 against Miss. St. I hope LSU and AL beat each other up good. But I think AL will ultimately prevail. Hopefully AL will still celebrating when Tx A&M plays them. Only with outside intervention will A&M beat AL. I just hope they don't embarass us. Which is possible especially if they loose to LSU.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Nutt View Post
    Just as strange, Texas A&M opened at -3 1/2 and moved to -7 against Miss. St. I hope LSU and AL beat each other up good. But I think AL will ultimately prevail. Hopefully AL will still celebrating when Tx A&M plays them. Only with outside intervention will A&M beat AL. I just hope they don't embarass us. Which is possible especially if they loose to LSU.
    got one even stranger ...Texas opened at +2 against Texas Tech...Mack announced that Ash would be the starting QB and the line moved and it moved to Texas +7...Longhorns will be lucky if Tech doesnt hang 50 on em..by halftime
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Franco, if LSU truly ends up not being able to throw the ball, i.e., they don't hit a couple plays down the field pretty early, Bama's D will be able to sit inside and do some of the same things you saw in January. If that happens and Bama doesn't turn it over, I like our chances.

What's this I hear about Williford maybe being back for this game? If he is, does he start in front of Trai Turner or is he a backup for basically all the OL positions?

Miles will not sit williford if he is healthy not matter how well Turner is playing.

[QUOTE=RookieTrainer;1027590]Franco, if LSU truly ends up not being able to throw the ball, i.e., they don't hit a couple plays down the field pretty early, Bama's D will be able to sit inside and do some of the same things you saw in January. If that happens and Bama doesn't turn it over, I like our chances.

What's this I hear about Williford maybe being back for this game? If he is, does he start in front of Trai Turner or is he a backup for basically all the OL positions?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure as I haven't read any reports since last week. Too busy this past weekend judging and hunting. Turner is one heck of a Freshman and I wouldn't mind him playing ahead of Willford. Our RB's are better and more mature. Add Freshman Hill at RB and they are very dangerous. Plus, with all the Freshman playing on D, this team has a future. My question is Miles style of Offense and the fact that in 5 seasons he hasn't had a really good player at QB. Maybe Mett will be the guy but so far, too many questions about his play. If LSU wins Saturday night it will be Mett making few mistakes and the RB's pounding the rock and solid play from the D.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-29-2012 at 07:12 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Pulling hard for LSU up here in Wildcat country. Geaux Tigers!!!

The time has come.

http://youtu.be/MxbI75agBBU