The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 85 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Anyone watch/listen to Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN radio? Mike Golic's sons play for ND and he has been rubbing it in all week that they are number one. Can't help but feel that it is gonna bite them in the butt even though it all is an act.

Often the smack smack's back.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Anyone watch/listen to Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN radio? Mike Golic's sons play for ND and he has been rubbing it in all week that they are number one. Can't help but feel that it is gonna bite them in the butt even though it all is an act.

Often the smack smack's back.
    Golic is a big fat bag of wind who attended Notre Dame and played for the Eagles in the Buddy Ryan era, therefore anything he has to say should be ignored.

John that is fine and yes in the bushes is where I was this morning doiing a little deer hunting and reading RTF. I do think that it has been a great year to an Irish fan. I would have not believed it would have been this good. Also what a year for college football there has been some great games and some exciting upsets. GO IRISH

uuuuuuuuugly. But a 10 Win season nonetheless.

Man LSU will need some serious practice for whatever Bowl Game they get.

Playing like they have the last two games is NOT BCS Bowl Type Material.

Anything can happen in college sports on any given day - WSU 31- UW 28 in OT. Congratulations to the Cougs & Mike Leach .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    uuuuuuuuugly. But a 10 Win season nonetheless.

Man LSU will need some serious practice for whatever Bowl Game they get.

Playing like they have the last two games is NOT BCS Bowl Type Material.
    the Arkansas coach was gutless, he wasnt going to get a whole lot of chances, and he had nothing to lose, but 4th and goal from inside the 1 and you kick a field goal...gimme a break...

I will admit ..no defensive secondary in the country hits harder and tackles better than LSU...easy to see why they keep putting out first round NFL draft picks, the Arky receivers were hearing footsteps when they went over the middle..LSU laid the wood to a couple of them
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I enjoyed watching the Horn Frogs whip up on the Longhorns last night. Got to love it whan a small U like TCU takes it to the big bad team from Austin
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I enjoyed watching the Horn Frogs whip up on the Longhorns last night. Got to love it whan a small U like TCU takes it to the big bad team from Austin
    check back in the thread and I predicted that my Horns would be lucky to finish 2-2, they are staring that smack dab in the face....but it will be the best wake up call for the program going 5-7,7-5, and 8-4 is not acceptable at the 40 acres when you recruit the way they do...I am afraid that it may cost family friend OC Bryan Harsin a job but the program needs some fresh new leadership...Mack B has shown he can only win if he has an exceptional QB..his teams are soft and it shows
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    For DSemple, I am paying off my bet wearing a Bama tshirt. I even wore it this monring duck shooting!
    Looking good there Franco.

I see where LSU and K-State are going to play next September, want revenge?

Don
    Just for the record I have very fine dogs. Some of the best in the whole country....or at least on my own block anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I will admit ..no defensive secondary in the country hits harder and tackles better than LSU...easy to see why they keep putting out first round NFL draft picks, the Arky receivers were hearing footsteps when they went over the middle..LSU laid the wood to a couple of them
    I'd still take issue with half a dozen of those horrible open field tackles by the rookie DB's that allowed drives to stay alive
    but yes Loston has been laying the wood since High School. We'll likely see him on Sundays but not soon. He supposedly is coming back to play for his Sr. year.

Want to see some more Hard Hits today? Tune in to the Florida vs Florida St.. That is going to be slobber knocker.

I wished G. Tech had more to play for b/c those two teams hate each others guts too.

I think the USCe/Clemson game might be lack luster, even with both being ranked high. Clowney will running all over the place. Clemson 'D'? ...suspect at best.

Bedlam should be good today too. Might be another shootout.