The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 86 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by DSemple View Post
    Looking good there Franco.

I see where LSU and K-State are going to play next September, want revenge?

Don
    Sure, why not. The worse that can happen is I'll wind up with a collection on NCAA Football t's

Watching Ohio St vs Michigan until a better game starts. It may be "the Game" to those two but in the south, we know better! Then, heading for the Gumbo Cookoff at Cajun Field
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    It may be "the Game" to those two but in the south, we know better!
    I know I hear these announcers talking about 'The Game' in 06' showing flashbacks and how Ohio St. won it but then they stop talking about what happen after that and the following year

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    I do think however that it's going to get ugly in Bryant Denny. Considering the picture of Cam Newton laughing at Alabama is hanging in the locker room and has been there for how long now?, man it's going to get nasty and AUB will QUIT before the time runs out. I think this one will ignite some serious emotions leaving AUB fans feeling like they are getting kicked while down.....and Bama fans not giving a shit either way LOL!
    cough...cough.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post

I wished G. Tech had more to play for b/c those two teams hate each others guts too.

If you are in the stands when the Dawgs are playing between the Hedges, after touchdowns against any team the stands erupt with our fight song.... "Glory Glory to old Georgia and to he!! with Georgia Tech!"
    "That's a fine dog you got there son. Looks like one of ya'll got the brains and the other one got the driver's license.".

You would be hard pressed to convince me that there isnt a more complete all around team than Florida...they run the football well, they play defense, and their special teams make plays......wont even start with their "coach Boom" because I am a huge fan..they should do no worse than a BCS at large berth
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Talking about "Grown Man Football"....... if you like to see smash mouth knock your #$$% in your watch pocket football, the Florida - Florida State Game was brutal. If FSU loses to Tech in the ACC championship its because they are still battered and bruised from the came against Florida tonight.
    "That's a fine dog you got there son. Looks like one of ya'll got the brains and the other one got the driver's license.".

quote from Gator Coach Muschamp after the game " I have always been a Lane Kiffin fan".....

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

So do the IRISH get love now. Way to go B Kelly and ND. Go GA

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Courser View Post
    I'm still finding it hard to believe.

I've watched a lot of Irish Football this year, obviously more than usual and I just wouldn't put money on them beating either UGA or Bama. I wouldn't have put money on them to beat USC WITH Barkely.

They've had a good ride, tough games too. Ok REALLY Tough like the 0.246 mph wind gust away from losing to Pitt and the Stanford Call but well I guess we'll just see.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Courser View Post

Congrats to your Irish on making it to the MNC game.......your team may be the first undefeated # 1 team that will go into the game as the underdog...as much as it pains me to admit...you want no part of Bama- UGA- Florida, they all have more speed and just as good a D as ND, maybe better