The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 87 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    No chance LSU plays in The Outback Bowl. None.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    NOLA.com has LSU playing Oklahoma or Clemson in the Sugar Bowl as the greatest possiblity. A real bowl game and not halfway around the world in some Aussie bowl game!
    How's this sound now?
    Chick-fil-A /Clemson vs. LSU

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...ls/predictions

ND struggled against Pitt and Florida barely escaped with a win against the UL Ragin Cajuns, winning that game with 2 seconds to go! Bama is going to have their hands full with Georgia so I'm thinking it is going to be ND vs Bulldawgs for the entire enchallada.

I can't see how Johnny Football doesn't win the Heisman.
    Last edited by Franco; 11-25-2012 at 08:13 AM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

I can't see how Johnny Football doesn't win the Heisman.
    Considering the competition, same here.

I'm thinking it is going to be ND vs Bulldawgs for the entire enchallada.
    Sounds like a formula for another SEC National championship. After watching Notre Dame struggle against a mediocre team who could have won the game if not for Kifin's play calling that netted 3 points for two possessions from the one yard line. I think there are least 4 SEC teams capable of beating ND.

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Sounds like a formula for another SEC National championship. After watching Notre Dame struggle against a mediocre team who could have won the game if not for Kifin's play calling that netted 3 points for two possessions from the one yard line. I think there are least 4 SEC teams capable of beating ND.
    Not to pour on the hate here but I think #2-#9 in the Rankings could beat the Irish and last nights game is just a mere factor.

Speaking of some of that UF game;

Just wondering if anybody heard Gary Danielson make the same point yesterday during the Alabama mauling. Alabama was the beneficiary of a pretty much ridiculous roughing the passer call early in the game yesterday.

I will have to say that the officials apparently did a good job controlling the game in the second half. I was worried that it would get chippy given the fact that we were beating their eyeballs out. It is remarkable that there is usually very little of that in this game given the somewhat heated nature of the rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by RookieTrainer View Post
    I am a defensive football player. I see the player with the ball advancing toward me, and my job is to get him on the ground. I square up, look right at his belt buckle, lower my rear end, and get ready to explode through the ball carrier with my shoulder right in his midsection. IOW, a perfect form tackle.

At the same time, the ball carrier sees me. It's his job not to let me do my job. At precisely the same moment I prepare to shoulder his gut, he lowers his shoulder even with mine and twists his body in an attempt to avoid my tackle. In the process, the my head, which I intended to hang right off the ball carrier's left hip, now glances off his helmet.

Penalty?

Pretty sure only Bama fans and Les Miles watched the Iron Bowl, so with no video it's going to be hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Courser View Post
    So do the IRISH get love now. Way to go B Kelly and ND. Go GA

Maybe in south bend...they have a seventy point loss coming in about 45 days.
    Really? ND number one. D2 maybe. Yeah I am an SEC guy but who can seriously say ND is number one or really stands a chance of beating any of the top five teams?
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Pretty sure only Bama fans and Les Miles watched the Iron Bowl, so with no video it's going to be hard to say.
    Surely Les had a better use for his time, the outcome was predetermined, only the final score was in doubt