The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 90 of 152 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Again the reiteration of a 10 Win SEC Team playing in the Chick-fil-a Bowl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGu1Ocp4wlQ

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Black Jacob, that is the color they were intended to be before some redneck started cross breeding them with Red Bone Hounds to get the yellow color and the hound dog ears
    All dogs want to be Labs, and all Labs want to be BLACK!
    'I make my practices real hard because if a player is a quitter, I want him to quit in practice, not in a game.' - Bear Bryant / Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Again the reiteration of a 10 Win SEC Team playing in the Chick-fil-a Bowl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGu1Ocp4wlQ
    It doesn't matter. LSU beat both South Carolina & TAMU. 1 (Of the 10 win teams.) goes to The BCS CHAMP GAME & 1 to The Sugar Bowl. They (LSU.) will go to either The Capital One (Where I would prefer them to go, but they could get nugged out by the loser of The SEC CHAMP GAME.) or The Cotton.

Color me concerned that *uburn actually fired Chizik. They have a puncher's chance of getting it right. Well, either that or there may be more preachers with talented QB sons who are suddenly able to do hundreds of thousands of dollars of renovations on their church to bring it into code compliance. God does work in mysterious ways, but you have to wonder if they are quite that mysterious.

Speaking of which, all I heard in 2010 was that it was a "God thing" going on down at *uburn. What does that mean for the last couple of years????

If they're smart, they'd pick up Bobby Petrino. Above all, you damn sure better win in The SEC or you're irrelevant in a hurry.

I would agree but for the fact that Petrino is radioactive right now because of the employment law implications of hiring his mistress and lying to his boss about it. Plus it would be just slightly hypocritical for the "*uburn fambily", as Pat Dye might say, to hire someone who doesn't match up with the *uburn Creed, wouldn't it? And surely they don't want a mean old coach like Saban, do they?

It has been a lot of fun watching them implode and paint themselves into various corners at the same time. It is only this much fum because we have been there before and will be there again. You LSU folks really miss out not having to share your state with a conference rival.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    If they're smart, they'd pick up Bobby Petrino.
    Will he be allowed to hire his own Administrative Assistant?

Quote Originally Posted by RookieTrainer View Post
    I would agree but for the fact that Petrino is radioactive right now because of the employment law implications of hiring his mistress and lying to his boss about it. Plus it would be just slightly hypocritical for the "*uburn fambily", as Pat Dye might say, to hire someone who doesn't match up with the *uburn Creed, wouldn't it? And surely they don't want a mean old coach like Saban, do they?

It has been a lot of fun watching them implode and paint themselves into various corners at the same time. It is only this much fum because we have been there before and will be there again. You LSU folks really miss out not having to share your state with a conference rival.
    Do they really have a choice @ this point? I mean, let's be real. They're not getting John Gruden. Who else is good enough to concern us? I'm not pulling many names right now.

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Will he be allowed to hire his own Administrative Assistant?
    If I'm Jay Jacobs, you better believe it.

Did you hear Charles Barkley's comment? He said, "I sure as Hell hope auburn isn't paying any of these players."
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg