The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

View Poll Results: Willard Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama II ?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Willard Mitt Romney

64 84.21%
  • Barack Hussein Obama II

12 15.79%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Willard Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama II ?

Default Willard Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama II ?

Willard Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama II ?

O.K. Team.
    This is a poll
    This is a PUBLIC POLL
    Everyone gonna see how you voted.
    I am not asking who you want to win. I am asking to predict who will win. Like when you’re watching a football game. There are some games with one team that you want to win, your more favorite team. Then there is the team you think will win.
    After the election we will be able to revisit this and some will be able to go “Nanner, Nanner, Boo Boo!!” and others will go “WAAAAAAAAAA!
    But lets call it now
    Who do you think will win?
    Last edited by Ken Bora; 09-09-2012 at 10:03 AM.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

I'm bumping this because it looks like voting without posting is burying the thread.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

seems a wee bit of a landslide
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

in all honesty, not that it would have changed my vote you should have added a third independent candidate because I would guess that Gary Johnson will get some votes from some here on the RTF Potus
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I think Mitt will win but I also think it will be a close race ( very close ). Most Okies that I talk to are voting for Mitt if they are being honest with me.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    seems a wee bit of a landslide
    Well, I did not vote yet. The question was, "who do you believe will win" not "who will you vote for." Although that seems to be the motivating factor.
    Surprise, surprise... By a large factor the residents of PP believe Romney will win. They will most likely vote for him.
    The poll to me seems definitive, "who will win?" Well, we only have two choices and given the number of views in contrast to the number of votes, it would appear to me that a large number wish for neither candidate to win. Given a choice I would vote for a third party candidate, but that is not a choice in Ken's poll, nor in the general election.
    I recognize that third party candidates can not win a national election at this point in time, but a vote in that direction could give us alternatives in the future.
    Who will win the election? Why the lesser of two evils of course. Are we all prepared to accept that?

JD

Bon, you're faster.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    in all honesty, not that it would have changed my vote you should have added a third independent candidate because I would guess that Gary Johnson will get some votes from some here on the RTF Potus
    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Well, I did not vote yet. The question was, "who do you believe will win" not "who will you vote for." Although that seems to be the motivating factor.
    Surprise, surprise... By a large factor the residents of PP believe Romney will win. They will most likely vote for him.
    The poll to me seems definitive, "who will win?" Well, we only have two choices and given the number of views in contrast to the number of votes, it would appear to me that a large number wish for neither candidate to win. Given a choice I would vote for a third party candidate, but that is not a choice in Ken's poll, nor in the general election.
    I recognize that third party candidates can not win a national election at this point in time, but a vote in that direction could give us alternatives in the future.
    Who will win the election? Why the lesser of two evils of course. Are we all prepared to accept that?

JD

Bon, you're faster.
    The question is who do you think will win? No one in their right mind believes Johnson will win so there is absolutely no reason to have him as a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    The question is who do you think will win? No one in their right mind believes Johnson will win so there is absolutely no reason to have him as a choice.
    Read the post. I notice you have not voted either. So...I'll vote. I believe Mittens will win.

I'm so looking forward to this...JD

What did he tell David Gregory this morning?

"It'll take 8 to 10 years to correct this."

Even if he is elected, he'll be gone by then...!!!

JD

No matter who wins, we all lose.
    Last edited by JDogger; 09-09-2012 at 06:10 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Well, I did not vote yet.
    I do understand the poor voter turnout as yet is 'cause of it being Sunday. I expect this to take off Monday morning when many access RTF at work. Still, I did think it would be close.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I respectfully disagree...the reason Johnson should be in the poll is the same reason he will be on the ballot...those that want to vote for him believe in their hearts that he should win...I for one would have liked to have seen a truer representation since the voting was going to be exposed

I know he has no chance of winning, but it shouldnt stop us from letting everyone have their say in it

Mitt will win, I want him to win, I will vote for him and not even have to think twice about it
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"