The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

View Poll Results: Willard Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama II ?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Willard Mitt Romney

64 84.21%
  • Barack Hussein Obama II

12 15.79%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Willard Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama II ?

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    ...those that want to vote for him believe in their hearts that he should win...
    and yet, that was not the question now was it?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    I do understand the poor voter turnout as yet is 'cause of it being Sunday. I expect this to take off Monday morning when many access RTF at work. Still, I did think it would be close.
    Yet you close it Sunday night... CS Ken, CS...
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I think Obama will win, but I'm not voting for him. It really does not matter how I vote since I live in a blue state.

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Yet you close it Sunday night... CS Ken, CS...

close what?
    the poll has 0 or no close date.
    what is cs?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

I will vote for Romney, and if something should happen to him AND Ryan before the election I will vote for whoever is running against Obama, but just because I think it will be a travesty for Obama and his posse to have a second term doesn't mean that it won't go down that way. Personally, at this point, I would give the odds as about 55-45 Obama (so went with Obama winning in poll) and really hope that the debates help Romney. I live in an area where I can only hope for low voter turnout, I certainly wouldn't man a phone to get out the vote unless I could be sure that I was calling Republicans as just random calls would be much more likely to stir up the Democratic vote.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    close what?
    the poll has 0 or no close date.
    what is cs?
    The RTF poll format I guess. My bad. Still agree w/ Bon. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    The RTF poll format I guess. My bad. Still agree w/ Bon. JD

phew, I hoped it was not slang for a male chicken with a lolly pop.
    I am not as hip to what the kids are a saying these days, as some of you all are.

Sticking to the poll parameters, I think Obama will win.

Ken, you had to anticipate the poll results given the population of POTUS Place. Pretty much a no-brainer. Just about everyone here thinks it will be a Republican slam-dunk and even if they didn't, would rather eat a sh!t sandwich than admit they don't think the Republican party will win this one.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

you know Paul,
    I thought a large number of republicans would be sure
    the democrats would squeak out a win.
    I did not expect this lopsidedness atall.

Hey, thanks for putting it up for discussion. The responses are interesting.- Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.