The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

View Poll Results: Willard Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama II ?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Willard Mitt Romney

64 84.21%
  • Barack Hussein Obama II

12 15.79%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Willard Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama II ?

Senior Member Lesa Cozens Dauphin's Avatar

I hope Romney & Ryan win, but not sure it is going to happen.

lesa c
    Ramblin Maxx Retrievers

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    Hey, thanks for putting it up for discussion. The responses are interesting.- Paul
    very interesting, as well as those regulars who I know are here. That have not voted.
    What up guys, afeared to take a public guess? All hat no cattle? as Dr. Ed told me how to use that saying.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    very interesting, as well as those regulars who I know are here. That have not voted.
    What up guys, afeared to take a public guess? All hat no cattle? as Dr. Ed told me how to use that saying.
    As for me Ken, at this point in time I think its a coin flip.

I think Obama will win the General Election however, Mitt did win the GOP Beauty Contest.

Like I've said earlier, Louisiana will go Republican no matter who is running. I'll be voting Libertarian!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I think Obama will win the General Election however, Mitt did win the GOP Beauty Contest.

Like I've said earlier, Louisiana will go Republican no matter who is running. I'll be voting Libertarian!

No you won't...you'll be voting FOR OBAMA. Hope you have deep pockets, and a large hidden safe for your guns.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    No you won't...you'll be voting FOR OBAMA. Hope you have deep pockets, and a large hidden safe for your guns.

UB
    No Bill, I said very clearly that I will be voting Libertarian and that my state will go GOP.

Unlike many, my thoughts are not managed via fear and I tend to look at things a bit more clearly!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

No Bill, I said very clearly that I will be voting Libertarian and that my state will go GOP.

Unlike many, my thoughts are not managed via fear and I tend to look at things a bit more clearly!

What you have said "very clearly" is not correct. What you WILL be doing is throwing away a vote to remove Obama from office. The only obvious clarity in your mind is that you have no compunction whatsoever as to what your offspring will be suffering...that's not 'fear', that's knowing what will happen, should this nation fail in this election to remove a jackass from the White House. It's becoming quite clear that you don't give a damn about anything but your own selfish views, which is so typical of a sore loser. After your candidate took it in the shorts, you will go to every possible end to make it hurt for the rest of the country.

Mark my words, Franco...FOUR MORE YEARS OF OBAMA WILL KILL YOUR BUSINESS! You can put that in your 'principled' pipe and puff away all you want.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    What you have said "very clearly" is not correct. What you WILL be doing is throwing away a vote to remove Obama from office. The only obvious clarity in your mind is that you have no compunction whatsoever as to what your offspring will be suffering...that's not 'fear', that's knowing what will happen, should this nation fail in this election to remove a jackass from the White House. It's becoming quite clear that you don't give a damn about anything but your own selfish views, which is so typical of a sore loser. After your candidate took it in the shorts, you will go to every possible end to make it hurt for the rest of the country.

Mark my words, Franco...FOUR MORE YEARS OF OBAMA WILL KILL YOUR BUSINESS! You can put that in your 'principled' pipe and puff away all you want.

UB

Actually Bill, I am voting for the candidate that I think this country needs the most. Nothing more or nothing less and refuse to waste my vote on any candidate that I feel is not in the best interest of the country!

Voting against a candidate is being managed by fear whereas voting for a candidate is what it should all be about!

The left talks about a war on women but there are 5.7 unemployed women in America under Obama. At least we are number 1 in something ...food stamps we should all be very proud of our Pres.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Actually Bill, I am voting for the candidate that I think this country needs the most. Nothing more or nothing less and refuse to waste my vote on any candidate that I feel is not in the best interest of the country!

Voting against a candidate is being managed by fear whereas voting for a candidate is what it should all be about!

Franco.jpg

.................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
    Bill Davis