The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

View Poll Results: Willard Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama II ?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Willard Mitt Romney

64 84.21%
  • Barack Hussein Obama II

12 15.79%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Willard Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama II ?

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Attachment 8748

.................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
    Actually, this is what I think of the Obama/Romney supporters as neither one has identifed what is really harming the economy. Romney's ideas on Foreign Policy are dangerous and he could be worse than Obama. Just because we was good at buying distressed companies, stripping them and repackaging them, doesn't mean he is qualified to run the USA!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    .................................................. ......................Just because we was good at buying distressed companies, stripping them and repackaging them, doesn't mean he is qualified to run the USA!
    You got that right ! It was for many years that I did not vote for the elephant or the donkey then I wasted my vote on McCain and Palin. I gave up wasting my vote on the independants etc. however. I will probably vote for Romney and Ryan. Can't see anything good from either major party.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Good thread. My very good friend from Lodi (that now lives in Eureka ca---the far north left coast) and I had our first political discussion via text messages. He asked me if I watched the Democratic convention. He was fired up. He asked me what I thought. I told him " I think Obama is an incredible orator, not as good as Hitler, but a very good speaker". Mitt, I said, is a dud.

He shot back with a reference to me calling Obama Hitler. He wasn't listening. We talked, and he implied I was rich, that is why I support Romney. We haven't spoken since, but we will--we are good friends. From his perspective---he is a hard worker with a business degree that lost his job, purchased a house at the height of the market. Struggling for sure. Obama is a champion for for the middle class in his opinion.

What he didn't know, is that I am upside down on two houses, and about even on a third. I have a lot of debt (and stress) that have come with my entrepreneurial spirit. Rich? Nope, struggling too, But, I have a job thank goodness.

Just wanted to share perspective. Who's going to win----Obama--he is a great speaker.
    John Stroh, Lodi ca

There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace…........If one has cut, split, hauled, and piled his own good oak, and let his mind work the while, he will remember much about where the heat comes from, and with a wealth of detail denied to those who spend the weekend in town astride a radiator.

Aldo Leopold

Actually Bill, I am voting for the candidate that I think this country needs the most. Nothing more or nothing less and refuse to waste my vote on any candidate that I feel is not in the best interest of the country!

Voting against a candidate is being managed by fear whereas voting for a candidate is what it should all be about!
    Franco, the next time there is a hurricane headed your way, stand on your front porch and take a leak. You'll get the same results as voting for your no can win Libertarian Candidate. If he or she had a shot, that would be great. They don't, you don't, so quit moaning and groaning about how righteous you are by voting your convictions. And Franco, believe it or not, you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Other opinions voiced here are valid as well.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Franco, the next time there is a hurricane headed your way, stand on your front porch and take a leak. You'll get the same results as voting for your no can win Libertarian Candidate. If he or she had a shot, that would be great. They don't, you don't, so quit moaning and groaning about how righteous you are by voting your convictions. And Franco, believe it or not, you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Other opinions voiced here are valid as well.
    A victory for me would be in denying either candidate the majority of votes.

Unlike you, I don't want anymore of the same! No one on RTF wanted Romney during the Primaries. So, you back him all you want, I want better!

Here is a hint; the Repub Platform is beyond broken.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    What you have said "very clearly" is not correct. What you WILL be doing is throwing away a vote to remove Obama from office. The only obvious clarity in your mind is that you have no compunction whatsoever as to what your offspring will be suffering...that's not 'fear', that's knowing what will happen, should this nation fail in this election to remove a jackass from the White House. It's becoming quite clear that you don't give a damn about anything but your own selfish views, which is so typical of a sore loser. After your candidate took it in the shorts, you will go to every possible end to make it hurt for the rest of the country.

Mark my words, Franco...FOUR MORE YEARS OF OBAMA WILL KILL YOUR BUSINESS! You can put that in your 'principled' pipe and puff away all you want.

UB
    Actually, I sort of understand what Franco is saying. Because of the way the electoral college works, the overwhelming majority that the Republicans currently have in LA allows him to vote his conscience without any real impact on the outcome. Same thing here in Texas. I voted libertarian for pres in 2008, as I simply couldn't stomach Palin, Rep for everything else, my congressional district went
    Dem and Texas went Rep for pres. In this district, my vote doesn't really count as it is overwhelmingly Dem.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

A victory for me would be in denying either candidate the majority of votes.

Unlike you, I don't want anymore of the same! No one on RTF wanted Romney during the Primaries. So, you back him all you want, I want better!

Here is a hint; the Repub Platform is beyond broken.
    Your correct, I wasn't for Romney during the primaries. But I am for the ONLY one who has a chance of getting rid of the worst POTUS this country has ever seen. You were/are for Ron Paul. Not only did he not win the nomination, he got creamed. Now you want to waste your vote for a guy that has less name recognition than Fred Delph.

Here's a hint for you: The GOP has a platform and a chance of winning. You don't have diddley squat.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Your correct, I wasn't for Romney during the primaries. But I am for the ONLY one who has a chance of getting rid of the worst POTUS this country has ever seen. You were/are for Ron Paul. Not only did he not win the nomination, he got creamed. Now you want to waste your vote for a guy that has less name recognition than Fred Delph.

Here's a hint for you: The GOP has a platform and a chance of winning. You don't have diddley squat.
    I certainly know who Ron Paul is but who the hell is Fred Delph!!??
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I certainly know who Ron Paul is but who the hell is Fred Delph!!??
    Nobody. That's my point.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Actually, this is what I think of the Obama/Romney supporters as neither one has identifed what is really harming the economy. Romney's ideas on Foreign Policy are dangerous and he could be worse than Obama. Just because we was good at buying distressed companies, stripping them and repackaging them, doesn't mean he is qualified to run the USA!
    And what achievements qualify you guys to run the USA????
    Stan b & Elvis