The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

View Poll Results: Willard Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama II ?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Willard Mitt Romney

64 84.21%
  • Barack Hussein Obama II

12 15.79%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Willard Mitt Romney or Barack Hussein Obama II ?

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    And what achievements qualify you guys to run the USA????
    Voting for Gary Johnson is a protest vote against the status quo of Obama/Romney. Again, a victory would be denying either a majority of votes!

Obama is heading us in the wrong direction and Romney represents more of the same failed policies of the past. I also view Romney's statements on Foreign Policy to be frieghtening. Either one, we lose and instead of trying to figure out which one is worse, I'll support neither!

I'll add that the Libertarian Party understands that our failures are directly due to our out of control Federal Governemnt. That the bigger the government becomes, the less Freedoms we have. The party is all about personal accoutability and shrinking the size of the Federal Government!
    Last edited by Franco; 09-11-2012 at 06:46 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Voting for Gary Johnson is a protest vote against the status quo of Obama/Romney. Again, a victory would be denying either a majority of votes!

Obama is heading us in the wrong direction and Romney represents more of the same failed policies of the past. I also view Romney's statements on Foreign Policy to be frieghtening. Either one, we lose and instead of trying to figure out which one is worse, I'll support neither!

I'll add that the Libertarian Party understands that our failures are directly due to our out of control Federal Governemnt. That the bigger the government becomes, the less Freedoms we have. The party is all about personal accoutability and shrinking the size of the Federal Government!
    Atta boy, Franco! You show 'em. In my opinion you will have given up your right to complain about the outcome. If we get four more years of Obama, it will be because of you and others like you. Not the blacks, Gays, Independents, Women, Youngsters or Liberals, but you and your brain dead ideology.

So here's to your protest vote. It is comforting to know that your vote means nothing in your state.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

So you admit that:

#1--They are not qualified by any measure to run the USA
    #2--Through obstinance, you will vote soley on ideology for 2 men that have absolutely 0% chance of getting elected and as a result, can change NOTHING!!!
    #3--Your myopic view on the fed & legal pot prevents you from understanding that a small step in the right direction with Romney is better than a giant step in the wrong direction with Obama
    #4--It's not about what is best for the USA, it's about you!

I fully understand..........
    Last edited by road kill; 09-11-2012 at 08:33 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Obama will win and the democrats will keep the white house 12 more years because the economy will recover much faster these next 4 years. The TeaParty will be a thing of the past, too.

Folks are not dumb. They are understanding the Affordable Care Act as evidensed in its approval improvement in the polls. They realize that Obama has done a good job on terror and foriegn policy and they don't trust Romney and Ryan on that front. They know that much of the problems the country is dealing with is the result of these two long wars. They also have figured out that the tax cuts to the high tax brackets are not benefiting them nor the country, too. They also get that the country is improving and they don't want to chance that changing.

On a more serious note, I want to caution you guys on propaganda that will be encouraging you to sell your stocks. They will support it with scare tactics that they will try to bring creditablity to. Now think a minute, if I could get a bunch of people to sell out of their stock what would the market do...and you know the answer, go down. This would create an opportunity for me to short the market and then buy back in. Go hunting or fishing and ignore the market. Usually the market is bigger than this but so many people have been convinced that 4 more years of Obama means the end of the world as we know it. So don't be taken on this. It will all be good.

So you admit that:

#1--They are not qualified by any measure to run the USA
    #2--Through obstinance, you will vote soley on ideology for 2 men that have absolutely 0% chance of getting elected and as a result, can change NOTHING!!!
    #3--Your myopic view on the fed & legal pot prevents you from understanding that a small step in the right direction with Romney is better than a giant step in the wrong direction with Obama
    #4--It's not about what is best for the USA, it's about you!

I fully understand..........
    No Stan, you and others refuse to understand that for one, with the country having a 16 TRILLION dollar deficit, you have ceded much of your Liberty to the Federal Government. Obama's plan is to grow the Deficit by an estimated 8 TRILLION over the next ten years. Ryan's plan is to grow the deficit by an estimated 5 TRILLION over the next ten years. Both plans cede even more of our Liberties to the Federal Governemet!

A clear case of two dysfunctional political parties! Two parties with their media in tow preventing any third party voices questioning the two.
    Do I need to remind you the definition of insanity?

You may enjoy working for the Fed Gove, but I don't!!!
    Last edited by Franco; 09-11-2012 at 09:43 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

No Stan, you and others refuse to understand that for one, with the country having a 16 TRILLION dollar debt, you have ceded much of your Liberty to the Federal Government. Obama's plan is to grow the Deficit by an estimated 8 TRILLION over the next ten years. Ryan's plan is to grow the deficit by an estimated 5 TRILLION over the next ten years. Both plans cede even more of our Liberties to the Federal Governemet!

A clear case of two dysfunctional political parties! Two parties with their media in tow preventing any third party voices questioning the two.
    Do I need to remind you the definition of insanity?

You may enjoy working for the Fed Gove, but I don't!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

What, you can't elaborate or just in denial?

What, you can't elaborate or just in denial?
    A small step in the right direction is better than a huge step in the wrong direction.

If you can not grasp that.....................no "elaboration" will help.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Obama will win and the democrats will keep the white house 12 more years because the economy will recover much faster these next 4 years. The TeaParty will be a thing of the past, too.

We need to make a poster of this statement, because this is the height of ignorance! After just 4 years of Obama's regime, this country will be another Greece, only on a larger scale.

Yes, if Obama gets back in, we can kiss our 2nd amendment rights goodby...we won't have any money to invest in your stock market...the taxes Obama and his oligarchy will extract from this nations providers will result in NO economy worth investing in. If you think the jobless rate is high now, you will just love 8% unemployment in 4 more years.

The Tea Party may be a thing of the past, as most of us will have left this ruination to the SFN and OWS crowds. And then you expect 8 more years of this fascism? Apparently you intend to run for the White House. No one else that I'm familier with would have the guts to further the death of a nation...but I'm sure you would. I just don't see how you intend to survive?

On a more serious note, I want to caution you guys on propaganda that will be encouraging you to sell your stocks. They will support it with scare tactics that they will try to bring creditablity to. Now think a minute, if I could get a bunch of people to sell out of their stock what would the market do...and you know the answer, go down. This would create an opportunity for me to short the market and then buy back in. Go hunting or fishing and ignore the market. Usually the market is bigger than this but so many people have been convinced that 4 more years of Obama means the end of the world as we know it. So don't be taken on this. It will all be good.

Spoken like a traditional Wall Street bandit..."buy and hold them SOB's, while us traders skin 'em good". What a charletan. Anybody in this market that doesn't keep a trailing stop-loss on every stock they own, Will deserve to go down with the likes of you and your phoney advice. Furthermore, shorting the market is where the BIG bucks are made. I can hardly wait.

Did you go to school with Joe Biden? Or did you just catch this foot-in-mouth disease on your own?

BTW, I'm happy to acknowledge your name change. I was getting leary of referring to you as being an "Oracle" of any type.

UB
    Last edited by Uncle Bill; 09-11-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

A small step in the right direction is better than a huge step in the wrong direction.

If you can not grasp that.....................no "elaboration" will help.
    With both the Dems and the Repubs so willing to grow the deficit, I see steps in the wrong direction by both. Yet, the party that everyone is so willing to ignore is offering not only a balanced budget but, one that takes on the deficit in the first year! All the while decreasing the size of our ever-growing Federal Government.

I for one value my Freedom and am not ready to hand more of it over to politicians!