The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More "talking heads" blaming Bush again.

Default More "talking heads" blaming Bush again.

Usual Sunday topic by the left that don't use ANY factual time-table from which to shoot off their mouths. Wonder if any of them actually have a clue? Most just repeat the mantra that was sent out by the Blabbermouth cronies. And we can't expect her to know a damned thing. Talk about a blithering idiot...the Dems have to be soooo proud.

At the time I posted this on another thread, I had a suspicion I should have posted it on it's own thread, so more would be able to read and realize why the lefties harsh blame of Bush is so pathetic. When you understand the 'true' Democrat take-over of the regulational aspect of the federal government, you can better judge Bush's inability to really change much of what was being foisted on the American public by Congress. Just a reminder of the actual timing of the course of events.

UB

Donít just skim over this, read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out.

The day the democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress.

The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault", think about this:
    January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At the time:

The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
    The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
    The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
    George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH

Remember the day...
    January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.
    The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
    BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!

Unemployment... to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA
    And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?
    OBAMA and the Democrat Congress

So when someone tries to blame Bush...
    REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"
    Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party.

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 &2011.
    In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.

If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself. In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

I wonder if the Republicans blame him as well. He was a 2 term President, their last President, and they didn't even bother to invite him to speak at their last 2 Natl. Conventions. Heck, they didn't even mention him at the last 2 conventions, other than that short video at the beginning of the 2008 convention. At the very least, they don't seem very proud of him.

Both George H and George W were shown in a video at this convention. I think alot of dems think they are voting for Obama/clinton All Clnton did was say how good everything was under his watch and how bad it is under Obama. Four yrs ago it was Yes we can what happened? Now its no we didn't, the road is longer, rougher and will take longer to get there.
    Bush has been out of office to long to keep blaming him, if Obama couldnt have done the job he never should have lied and said he could. He knew what the situation was when he took the position if he was in any other other job he would have been let go along time ago. He was a community organizer not Presidential material. .
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-09-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    I wonder if the Republicans blame him as well. He was a 2 term President, their last President, and they didn't even bother to invite him to speak at their last 2 Natl. Conventions. Heck, they didn't even mention him at the last 2 conventions, other than that short video at the beginning of the 2008 convention. At the very least, they don't seem very proud of him.
    I think most of the real people out in the real world (on the right) are proud of him. It's the wimpy polititians who are afraid of the media, who make those choices you cite. I'll take him all day long over the current POTUS. One thing about him, he never did unusual things with a cigar in the oval office.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I think most of the real people out in the real world (on the right) are proud of him. It's the wimpy polititians who are afraid of the media, who make those choices you cite. I'll take him all day long over the current POTUS. One thing about him, he never did unusual things with a cigar in the oval office.
    Most real people are proud of him yet his own party chooses to disown him, now that's funny. Clinton was sticking cigars pretty close to the same location Bush had his own head inserted.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That was not as bad as Bush did....we would be much better off if he had spent 8 years not having sex with that women.

You left-wing nuts are plain dumb. So Einstein are you saying Bush had his head up lewinsky's butt or what?
    Last edited by coachmo; 09-09-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    You left-wing nuts are plain dumb.
    Wants dumb about wanting someone that decisions put this country in the soup being entertained as to occupy his time

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Wants dumb about wanting someone that decisions put this country in the soup being entertained as to occupy his time
    What? .........

What's that about?
    Last edited by coachmo; 09-09-2012 at 07:58 PM.