The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More "talking heads" blaming Bush again.

So you can talk about presidents sticking cigars in female body parts or sticking their heads up their butts and I comment on an incoherent post and you wants cry! Give me a break.

Yeah that never happens on here. I'll fix it for you, sniff, sniff.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Yeah that never happens on here. I'll fix it for you, sniff, sniff.
    Bless you.

The whole 2008 campaign was about how many things Bush did wrong. Do you really think that Bush didn't know that the lower a profile he kept, the better it would be for the R candidate? And since the dialogue is still trying to lay all the misery at Bush's feet, I think he likely believes that the best thing he can do is stay out of the limelight. It makes absolute sense.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Gerry,
    Why is that so easy for people like us to see?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    The whole 2008 campaign was about how many things Bush did wrong. Do you really think that Bush didn't know that the lower a profile he kept, the better it would be for the R candidate? And since the dialogue is still trying to lay all the misery at Bush's feet, I think he likely believes that the best thing he can do is stay out of the limelight. It makes absolute sense.
    I believe everyone from both sides of the isle agree with your statement.

I think it is rather typical for former Presidents to keep a low profile for some years after leaving office. Bill Clinton is more unusual in that regard because of Hillary's political aspirations ... and maybe also Willie's ego?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I think it is rather typical for former Presidents to keep a low profile for some years after leaving office. Bill Clinton is more unusual in that regard because of Hillary's political aspirations ... and maybe also Willie's ego?
    I disagree, first this isn't just low profile this is no profile, the Republicans are embarrassed of him and in no may does Romney want to be compared to him. Bill Clinton in not an unusual case the Democratic party holds him is high esteem the same way the Republicans do with Reagen, if Hilary was out of politics Slick Willy would have been just as involved.

Wow, if republicans are ashamed of Bush, then democrats must really be hiding in shame over Obama.....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/louiswoo...recovery-ever/

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I disagree, first this isn't just low profile this is no profile, the Republicans are embarrassed of him and in no may does Romney want to be compared to him. Bill Clinton in not an unusual case the Democratic party holds him is high esteem the same way the Republicans do with Reagen, if Hilary was out of politics Slick Willy would have been just as involved.
    The dem's have a really low standard. Take a look at your heroes...
    Teddy Kennedy... kills a girl and leaves her in the water... goes on to become the "Lion of the Senate".
    His Brother JFK... Although a good president for the time he had... known to cheat on his wife with anything that walked. Abused prescription painkillers due to his back problem.
    Jesse Jackson... another philanderer... not to mention the fortune he has made as a professional blackmailer of corporations.
    Al Sharpton.... Tawanna Brawley... among others.
    Harry Reid... has become a multi-millionaire doing land deals in Searchlight NV!
    Nancy Pelosi..."we have to read it to see what's in it.

And best of all... Slick Willie himself... "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky"

To mention him in the same breath with Ronald Reagan... give me a break.
    Bill Davis