The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: More "talking heads" blaming Bush again.

  1. #31
    Senior Member coachmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    862

    Default

    Mike isn't that how they always spin it? Cloud the facts with enough B.S. and say it enough to get the simpletons to believe it. Uncle Bill I'm in complete agreement with you on your above post. No morals or scruples and complete hypocrites.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Mike isn't that how they always spin it? Cloud the facts with enough B.S. and say it enough to get the simpletons to believe it. Uncle Bill I'm in complete agreement with you on your above post. No morals or scruples and complete hypocrites.
    One party doesn't corner the market on philanderers. Both sides have had their days of no scruples when it comes to fooling around.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,533

    Default

    Over 6,000 American servicemen DEAD and for what? Trying to defend Bush for his Foreign Policy just makes the Repubs look that much more out-of-touch with the rest of the country. Along with his puppetteer, Cheney, is why we have Obama today. So, thank Bush for Obama! The American people are tired of the lies and mismanagement of his 8 years in office and the Repub Party is still reeling from it.

    And yes, civilian deaths in Iraq are nearly one million
    Last edited by Franco; 09-10-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

  4. #34
    Senior Member coachmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    862

    Default

    Franco, you're honestly putting all of that on bush? You are kidding, right? You are correct mural but not everyone brags about it.
    Last edited by coachmo; 09-10-2012 at 10:03 PM.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Franco, you're honestly putting all of that on bush? You are kidding, right? You are correct mural but not everyone brags about it.
    He was the one that gave the order to invade. And, he was the one that thought nation building in Iraq was a good idea. Remember, Iraq was not involved with 9/11. The money to finance the terrorist came from the Saudis. Operations were planned in A'Stan and Pakistan. When no WMD's were found, we should have gotten the hell out!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    I was making a joke about Clinton and the old senators and congressman being jealous that Monica wasn't spreading the love around. I didn't mean it to sound like bragging. I can't remember which country it was, but it was a leader of another country made that comment about increasing his power.

  7. #37
    Senior Member coachmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    862

    Default

    I was speaking in general, it seems to me that many liberals boast and brag about things that makes me scratch my head and my stomach turn. If that does not pertain to you then no biggie if it does then so be it.

  8. #38
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Over 6,000 American servicemen DEAD and for what? Trying to defend Bush for his Foreign Policy just makes the Repubs look that much more out-of-touch with the rest of the country. Along with his puppetteer, Cheney, is why we have Obama today. So, thank Bush for Obama! The American people are tired of the lies and mismanagement of his 8 years in office and the Repub Party is still reeling from it.

    And yes, civilian deaths in Iraq are nearly one million
    You are dumb enough to blame Bush for the deaths of anyone much less one million people in Iraq? Wonder where you got that tidbit of information.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    I was speaking in general, it seems to me that many liberals boast and brag about things that makes me scratch my head and my stomach turn. If that does not pertain to you then no biggie if it does then so be it.
    Ok. Whew, I thought I was sounding like I was bragging. I don't condone infidelity, that's why I have an ex-wife. Not me, her cheating.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Ken Bora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont
    Posts
    11,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Murral, you're gonna make Bill's head explode. JD

    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

    "The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •