The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm not as surprised as Ken...

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    No, he's not. He is a respected member of this forum who has his opinions like everyone else. You on the other hand are a newbie who shows little or no respect.
    He is not respected by me. I tollorate him....he is right and the everyone that disagrees with him is wrong....that simple and if you go against him he belittles you....what more can you say.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    He is not respected by me. I tollorate him....he is right and the everyone that disagrees with him is wrong....that simple and if you go against him he belittles you....what more can you say.
    Let me get my feet off the floor. The S**t is getting deep...
    Bill Davis

Thanks to you folks that have supported my right to say what I do. It comes from a fear of seeing so many in this country that are willing to allow this oligarchy to ruin a great nation...for my offspring and those I love. Realizing those of you that are just thinking it's only another Democrat/Republican election, and believe it shouldn't be viewed as the most important event this nation will go through in our lifetime, you have your head in the sand...you have been hoodwinked...like you were in '08.

I've PM'd Chris as to why I do what I do, and he has allowed me to have the priviledge to continue, with the admonition to stop the name calling. I apologize for my caustic comments.

But I do intend to continue pointing out how small minded those that support and enable this regime to continue ruining a nation I've fought for, and see becoming another Greece, should Obama be given another 4 years.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

give 'em hell UB
    Bill Davis