The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever wonder if Obama will bring up Romney's Mormanism?

Default Ever wonder if Obama will bring up Romney's Mormanism?

I doubt that he will, since it will open another can of worms for Obama to answer.

UB

Remember when we were told to watch Fox News on a Sunday night that was going to air something about Obama and we watched but never saw anything! Well, read below and click on the video to see why it got pulled before it could air

Now we know why Fox News never broadcast it as they had originally planned to. This piece was pulled.

*Remember all the notices we kept getting to watch Fox News on Sunday at 9PM? What Happened?*

*This is the clip that got pulled due to pressure from the Administration.*

*This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that we are told has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration for several weeks. It was a matter of time until the internet picked it up.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

First, I wouldn’t believe anything Sean Hannity says or airs without checking it out first. He has been caught in lies before and using fake video footage in an attempt to bolster his claims.

Second, the video in question is just a collection of out of context snippets and sound bites from speeches Obama made that were strung together in an attempt to support rather outrageous claims. The video claimed on one occasion he spoke perfect Arabic. Where was footage of that?

Also, the legal disclaimer at the beginning states “the writer, producers, editors and publishers of this video are not stating, claiming, or implying that Barack Husssein Obama is a Muslim, or that Obama himself claimed or admitted to being a Muslim.” Yet, the video starts with the caption, “Obama Admits He Is A Muslim.” What a load of crap!

Perhaps Fox realized this garbage was so far from being legitimate, realistic, or believable that they wouldn’t allow Hannity to air it. That is a far more believable explanation than the Obama Administration restricting what Fox can or can’t air.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    First, I wouldn’t believe anything Sean Hannity says or airs without checking it out first. He has been caught in lies before and using fake video footage in an attempt to bolster his claims.

And this is 'gospel' from no less an authority than a used car salesman? OR, do you mean being caught in lies like NBC has on several occasions, like the time they faked a truck gas tank explasion?

Second, the video in question is just a collection of out of context snippets and sound bites from speeches Obama made that were strung together in an attempt to support rather outrageous claims. The video claimed on one occasion he spoke perfect Arabic. Where was footage of that?

You mean the 'outrageous claims' that you are too much of a toad to comprehend? Are we to believe, when your President's lips are moving, he's not saying what we are hearing? As to his 'perfect Arabic', I too would guess that's doubtful, but from your standpoint, that 'stretch' makes the entire video suspect???...sorta like your telling us once that you work for GM. We have only your word...Zip, zero, nada, support of that being true. But HEY, I'm willing to concede you are a used car salesman...just don't expect me to buy your brand of snake oil.

Also, the legal disclaimer at the beginning states “the writer, producers, editors and publishers of this video are not stating, claiming, or implying that Barack Husssein Obama is a Muslim, or that Obama himself claimed or admitted to being a Muslim.” Yet, the video starts with the caption, “Obama Admits He Is A Muslim.” What a load of crap!

You really have led a shielded life. I'm a firm believer in the addage, "When it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck..."

Perhaps Fox realized this garbage was so far from being legitimate, realistic, or believable that they wouldn’t allow Hannity to air it. That is a far more believable explanation than the Obama Administration restricting what Fox can or can’t air.
    I reckon you aren't privy to this administration's efforts to shut down the Fox News channel. For someone that attempts to sound educated, your lack of knowledge concerning what's actually happening in this country brings your intelligence into question. As far as I can tell, you are just another sycophantic Obama toady, and will fall on the sword for this oligarchy, whenever it's being questioned.

Allow me to submit my favorite quote for this period in our lives, and see where you think you fit in this view.

UB

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Fox probably realized that they could lose their right to broadcast airing such a wreckless story. Hannity has zero credibilty with anyone with a brain! Oh, and excuse Bill, his only defense for posting garbage like this, garbage real Conservatives would be ashamed of is to call people names. Not sure how he gets away with it on RTF.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Fox probably realized that they could lose their right to broadcast airing such a wreckless story. Hannity has zero credibilty with anyone with a brain! Oh, and excuse Bill, his only defense for posting garbage like this, garbage real Conservatives would be ashamed of is to call people names. Not sure how he gets away with it on RTF.
    Pot meet kettle.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

.......Perhaps Fox realized this garbage was so far from being legitimate, realistic, or believable that they wouldn’t allow Hannity to air it. That is a far more believable explanation than the Obama Administration restricting what Fox can or can’t air.
    that is what I would like to believe about my fair and balanced news station.
    and while I cannot put a finger on it. Hannity just rubs me the wrong way.
    I do catch the last half of the program 2-3 times a week in wait for my local news.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    And this is 'gospel' from no less an authority than a used car salesman? OR, do you mean being caught in lies like NBC has on several occasions, like the time they faked a truck gas tank explasion?
    Used car salesman? Now, that’s funny! But, let’s get back to some reality. How does a lie by NBC excuse lies and faked video footage by Hannity? How does that make him any more credible?

You mean the 'outrageous claims' that you are too much of a toad to comprehend? Are we to believe, when your President's lips are moving, he's not saying what we are hearing? As to his 'perfect Arabic', I too would guess that's doubtful, but from your standpoint, that 'stretch' makes the entire video suspect???...sorta like your telling us once that you work for GM. We have only your word...Zip, zero, nada, support of that being true. But HEY, I'm willing to concede you are a used car salesman...just don't expect me to buy your brand of snake oil.

This may be difficult for you to understand, but it’s pretty easy to take snippets, words, and sentences from a bunch of speeches, string them together, and make them say or support just about anything you want them to. That is what was done here. Unless you can hear them in their original context to see how and why they were used, the fact is, they’re worthless. The absence of video proof of Obama speaking Arabic is hardly important when you consider how unbelievable the rest of the video is. The problem here is that you are so eager for the accusations to be true that you are willing to accept it as the truth regardless of how ridiculous it is.

I gather from the tone of your references to me as a “used car salesman” and a “toad” were meant to be insults. However, when I consider the source, I really have a hard time taking the insults seriously. But, whatever you think I am, the one thing I’m not, is stupid enough to believe that video. But, it does make me wonder why you seem to have such disdain for used car salesmen. Did one catch on to how gullible you are, and sell you a Yugo or something?

I’m not sure why you doubt I work for GM. Perhaps if I made you a video . . . .

You really have led a shielded life. I'm a firm believer in the addage, "When it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck..."
    That’s interesting, especially when you consider ducks don’t “talk.” But, then again, you’ve already proven you’ll believe just about anything.

As for the rest of your post, how many times are you going to post and repost that same tired old tripe?

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I really doubt that Fox would be stupid enough to air something like that. UB just wants to believe it's true. And, I have noticed that as soon as someone has a differing point of view, he almost immediately resorts to name calling. It really does nothing for his credibility, in my opinion.

Here is my issue with Obama's religion;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwQWuQVE6sw

Maybe you can spin this for me??

ABC regards...........
    Stan b & Elvis

STAN!!!!!!
    Your Back!
    Everyone's been asking for you.
    Well, I asked.....
    Gosh that Write is a hate filled old man.
    He is a man who follows Jesus?????
    Gosh, I would love to ask him.
    When the fellers with the metal caps were nailing Jesus to a tree, did HE cry out "God, Damn the Romans!"?
    Well, did he?
    Aint no moraly superior voilent man of "GOD"
    Write is a hate filled old man.
    and Our POTUS sat in his church for 20 years.
    makes me kinda feel sorry for him.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin