The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Crackpots, their Causes & the Followers

Default Crackpots, their Causes & the Followers

Go to the PO today & there are the LaRouche folks - stopped one time, long ago, to talk to them - & it makes even Franco's crap on this forum sound reasonable, though I think RP is a certified crackpot which makes Franco?

So I'll ask Franco, whatever happened to Virginia Postrel?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Don't really know anything about her other than she is old-school Libertarian. Remember that within the Libertarian party both Liberal and Conservative views are welcomed. Where Gary Johnson is considered a Liberal Libertarian, Ron Paul is a Conservative Libertarian. You may want to take a look at the Libertarian website as there are a lot of traditional Conservative there that have fled today's current totalitarian Conservative movement.

As mush as you and I agree on the merits of Goldwater, I just don't see how you can stick with the current crop of today's Conservatives. I seriously doubt Goldwater would be a Repub today!

RP is retiring but, his message and movement grows

And, how will you defend today's two political party system when we are upwards of a 20-25 TRILLION deficit?
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.