The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 75

Thread: Under attack in Lilbia and Egypt at least one American dead

  1. #11
    Senior Member HPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Coastal Bend of Texas
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    No movie could start anything. Fanatical terrorists start stuff like this all the time though. They don't need a reason... It's just an excuse.
    I couldn't agree more with the thought you are expressing, but the news keeps referencing some movie about mohamed that sparked protests and I have just been attempting to find the clips that apparently have gotten play on the net.

    On another note, how ironic that our embassies are guarded by marine military guards (a rather elite group of already elite warriors) and Tripoli is featured prominently in the Marine Hymn. We need to put a few hundred marines armed with MA50's and a few tons of rounds in every embassy in the middle east. You turn Ma loose on the crowd and that will cool their jets. Think I'd ship over a few 1000 gals of pig blood and a couple of high pressure pumps to each embassy too. Kill em, and then hose em down. I'm really tired of this shit.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

    Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

    Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

    www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

  2. #12
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I couldn't agree more with the thought you are expressing, but the news keeps referencing some movie about mohamed that sparked protests and I have just been attempting to find the clips that apparently have gotten play on the net.

    On another note, how ironic that our embassies are guarded by marine military guards (a rather elite group of already elite warriors) and Tripoli is featured prominently in the Marine Hymn. We need to put a few hundred marines armed with MA50's and a few tons of rounds in every embassy in the middle east. You turn Ma loose on the crowd and that will cool their jets. Think I'd ship over a few 1000 gals of pig blood and a couple of high pressure pumps to each embassy too. Kill em, and then hose em down. I'm really tired of this shit.
    Amen..................
    Bill Davis

  3. #13
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    11,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    fixed it for you
    You missed the point entirely!

    The reason they are radical IS BECAUSE THEY CONDEM SCIENCE!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge



  4. #14
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You missed the point entirely!

    The reason they are radical IS BECAUSE THEY CONDEM SCIENCE!
    You have all the answers... Ron Paul tell you that too?
    Bill Davis

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Is there a good reason why American Embassies wouldn't be on high alert and full lock down on 9-11???? Especially those Embassies in the Arabic Speaking parts of the world?

    RD
    Official Launcher of the 2005, 2006,2007,2008,2009 & 2010 HRC Fall & Spring Grand!

  6. #16
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunners Up View Post
    Is there a good reason why American Embassies wouldn't be on high alert and full lock down on 9-11???? Especially those Embassies in the Arabic Speaking parts of the world?

    RD
    Because the guy responsible for making that call.....DIDN'T!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #17
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Because the guy responsible for making that call.....DIDN'T!!!!
    Turns out he did just the opposite... pulled military out of the embassies so as not to "offend" the muslims... left them with a few security guards. It was 9/11!!! Any imbecile should have forseen trouble...
    Bill Davis

  8. #18
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,188

    Default

    To borrow a phrase: We own this country. And when somebody does not do the job, we've got to let them go.
    Bill Davis

  9. #19
    Senior Member starjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    899

    Default

    OPPS sounds like this was planed menmon please enlighten us on what your man is going to do now. Just heard two war ships are headed for libya. WHAT 2 DO WHAT 2 DO?

  10. #20
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,739

    Default

    Obama was getting ready to lay off 3000 navy enlisted men and women wonder if this will change those plans. He wants these deep cuts in Military maybe he should think again.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •