The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Under attack in Lilbia and Egypt at least one American dead

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    No movie could start anything. Fanatical terrorists start stuff like this all the time though. They don't need a reason... It's just an excuse.
    I couldn't agree more with the thought you are expressing, but the news keeps referencing some movie about mohamed that sparked protests and I have just been attempting to find the clips that apparently have gotten play on the net.

On another note, how ironic that our embassies are guarded by marine military guards (a rather elite group of already elite warriors) and Tripoli is featured prominently in the Marine Hymn. We need to put a few hundred marines armed with MA50's and a few tons of rounds in every embassy in the middle east. You turn Ma loose on the crowd and that will cool their jets. Think I'd ship over a few 1000 gals of pig blood and a couple of high pressure pumps to each embassy too. Kill em, and then hose em down. I'm really tired of this shit.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I couldn't agree more with the thought you are expressing, but the news keeps referencing some movie about mohamed that sparked protests and I have just been attempting to find the clips that apparently have gotten play on the net.

On another note, how ironic that our embassies are guarded by marine military guards (a rather elite group of already elite warriors) and Tripoli is featured prominently in the Marine Hymn. We need to put a few hundred marines armed with MA50's and a few tons of rounds in every embassy in the middle east. You turn Ma loose on the crowd and that will cool their jets. Think I'd ship over a few 1000 gals of pig blood and a couple of high pressure pumps to each embassy too. Kill em, and then hose em down. I'm really tired of this shit.
    Amen..................
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    fixed it for you
    You missed the point entirely!

The reason they are radical IS BECAUSE THEY CONDEM SCIENCE!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You missed the point entirely!

The reason they are radical IS BECAUSE THEY CONDEM SCIENCE!
    You have all the answers... Ron Paul tell you that too?
    Bill Davis

Is there a good reason why American Embassies wouldn't be on high alert and full lock down on 9-11???? Especially those Embassies in the Arabic Speaking parts of the world?

RD
    Official Launcher of the 2005, 2006,2007,2008,2009 & 2010 HRC Fall & Spring Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunners Up View Post
    Is there a good reason why American Embassies wouldn't be on high alert and full lock down on 9-11???? Especially those Embassies in the Arabic Speaking parts of the world?

RD
    Because the guy responsible for making that call.....DIDN'T!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Because the guy responsible for making that call.....DIDN'T!!!!
    Turns out he did just the opposite... pulled military out of the embassies so as not to "offend" the muslims... left them with a few security guards. It was 9/11!!! Any imbecile should have forseen trouble...
    Bill Davis

To borrow a phrase: We own this country. And when somebody does not do the job, we've got to let them go.
    Bill Davis

OPPS sounds like this was planed menmon please enlighten us on what your man is going to do now. Just heard two war ships are headed for libya. WHAT 2 DO WHAT 2 DO?

Obama was getting ready to lay off 3000 navy enlisted men and women wonder if this will change those plans. He wants these deep cuts in Military maybe he should think again.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )