The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Under attack in Lilbia and Egypt at least one American dead

More info coming out that Sam Bacile is an alias for a Coptic Christian who also has a rap sheet for bank fraud using stolen identities. Actors involved in the film say that dialogue was dubbed in that was not what their script read when they made the film. The film had a small screening in a small movie house in CA paid for by Sam Bacile (or whoever he really is). Then it went to YouTube. Bacile also made contact with that minister in FL (Jones) who wanted to burn the Korans.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

They only needed one reason... they hate all "infidels"...
    Bill Davis

It has been reported that the savages probably sodomized Mr. Stevens prior to killing him... Meanwhile, our sorry excuse for a president is yucking it up on the campaign circuit like nothing ever happened. Seems Mr. Obama doesn't let attacks on Americans ruffle his feathers much.

He's got to go.
    Bill Davis

Rand Paul tried to block foreign aid to Libya, Pakistan, and Egypt a total of 4 Billion a year but it passed

Mr. Stevens was sodomized (as being reported on a lot of different websites ) prior to his death and obama is busy in Golden Co today, I guess he has more important things to worry about. We need a Leader that will stand up to these people

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...libya-reporte/
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-13-2012 at 08:20 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

The latest reports are that the govt had 48-hour notice that "something" was brewing about 9/11 protests in various ME countries, and, as a result, all embassies should have been on "red alert"; lockdown, etc. Somebody, or multiple somebodies, didn't do their job? The Egyptian embassy was vacant when it was attacked. What happened in Libya?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

In Iraq, several hundred Shiite hardliners protested Thursday in Baghdad's Shiite stronghold of Sadr City, and the leader of an Iranian-backed Shiite militia, Asaib Ahl al-Haq, threatened anti-U.S. attacks. And in Iran, about 50 protesters shouted, "Death to America" outside the Swiss Embassy, which looks after U.S. interests there. Riot police kept the crowd at bay.

The U.S. State Department said via Twitter that Kuwait, Jordan, and Oman would be on alert for possible protests:
    Travel - State Dept @TravelGov

#Travel #Kuwait possible protests in front of the US embassy Kuwait over the next few days, incluidng this evening at approximately 8 pm.

#Travel #Jordan possible demonstrations near the embassy this evening & tomorrow. #AmCits should exercise caution & enroll in STEP for info.

#Travel #Oman demonstrations have begun in front of US Embassy Musct. #AmCits should exercise caution & enroll in STEP for more info.
    Was it Emanuel who coined the phrase about not letting a good crisis go to waste?

And the mainstream press seems to be more upset about Romney speaking up on Egypt and Libya than what is actually happening in the ME.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

I have a picture of Mr Stevens being dragged throught the streets I wont post it because its just to terrible to look at I dont know whats the right action to take is but I would like the Pres to have the courage to stand up and tell them we will not take this anymore and at least cut off their aid money, they have to know there are consequences to their actions He campaigns everyday in another city and does not take this seriously .
    This is why we need a Leader not a community organizer
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-14-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

protesters reportedly break into German Embassy in Sudan and move toward US Embassy compound, and mob burns KFC and Arby's restaurants in Tripoli, Lebanon in protest of Pope Benedict's visit.
    Yup, our diplomacy certainly helped calm things down. What did the Germans have to do with the film? Guess they must have ticked somebody off, too?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Yup, our diplomacy certainly helped calm things down. What did the Germans have to do with the film? Guess they must have ticked somebody off, too?
    These savages only understand and respond to one thing... direct, overwhelming force. We should already be raining hell down upon them.
    Bill Davis

lets hope the State dept had the good sense to pull ALL the ambassadors out immediately

but the media is giving the idiots exactly what they want..world wide non stop publicity 24/7...How many times do I need to see the animals/savages burning the American flag and tearing down fences and barriers

The problems are here at home people
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"