The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Under attack in Lilbia and Egypt at least one American dead

Press Secty, Jay Carney says
    This is a fairly volatile situation, and it is in response not to U.S. policy, not to, obviously, the administration, not to the American people. It is in response to a video – a film – that we have judged to be reprehensive and disgusting. That in no way justifies any violent reaction to it. But this is not a case of protests directed at the United States, writ large, or at U.S. policy. This is in response to a video that is offensive and – to Muslims.
    Like we're really dumb enough to believe that? The people who have killed and destroyed obviously believe that the video = U.S. ... period.

If this guy is willing to go on record saying stuff like this, he is either incredibly dumb or incredibly lacking in character.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Press Secty, Jay Carney says

Like we're really dumb enough to believe that? The people who have killed and destroyed obviously believe that the video = U.S. ... period.

If this guy is willing to go on record saying stuff like this, he is either incredibly dumb or incredibly lacking in character.
    Bingo ! I vote for stupid and crazy as his reasons to say this stuff. A relative who I have never heard use a swear word even something mild like "darn" recently said to us "bat shit crazy" when talking about a certain person. People are fed up with all the spins put on stuff now. I hope that the long silent and long suffering Americans rise to the occasion during this election.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Not verified, but mentioned was that some Pittsburgh reporter on the scene in Cairo spoke to one of the protestors, and they had no clue about the video that supposedly is the cause of this Guess he hadn't told Jay that.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

As usual Obama cant accept this responsibility, he cant blame it on Bush, so lets blame the video. Wonder what he will say when its proven that this was planned we knew 48 hrs in advance and didn't do anything. Any moron knows to increase security on 9/11 this administration really dropped the ball.
    Maybe he better think twice about the deep cuts that are about to happen to the military maybe we do need the troops after all.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-14-2012 at 08:46 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    As usual Obama cant accept this responsibility, he cant blame it on Bush, so lets blame the video. Wonder what he will say when its proven that this was planned we knew 48 hrs in advance and didn't do anything. Any moron knows to increase security on 9/11 this administration really dropped the ball.
    Maybe he better think twice about the deep cuts that are about to happen to the military maybe we do need the troops after all.

I don't think he cares about any Americans. Sad to say but his actions speak very loudly. Cutting spending for any of our fighting forces will never bother him unless it causes a loss of votes for him. If as some are saying that he did know in advance of these planned attacks and did nothing we know where he stands.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

An elite Marine unit is being sent to secure the American embassy in Sudan. I sure hope they are giving them live ammunition this time.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

I dont believe the video had anything to do with the attack on 9/11 but I think after they showed excerpts on TV and they found out about it, it has made the situation worse. Even at my local Marine base security is always tighter around 9/11 . There really is no excuse.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-14-2012 at 10:16 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    An elite Marine unit is being sent to secure the American embassy in Sudan. I sure hope they are giving them live ammunition this time.
    Ya' think their gonna let them have some bullets or they gonna be like Barney Fife?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I listened to Alan Colmes yesterday and he said "don't blame Obama. Its not his fault." No wonder the dems never mention Harry Truman anymore. He was the President that said "the buck stops here." No more such nonsense as that!

The obama admin also said at first there was never a request to meet with Netanyahu, than after being caught in their lie they said oh we cant meet because of scheduling conflicts well which is it how can you have a scheduling conflict if there never was a request for a meeting? I think Obama wont meet with him because Netanyahu and Romney are friends so bo's mad. There are new reports confirming that this wasa planned attack, that we knew 48 hrs in advance and nothing was done, which is in conflict with what the WH is saying