The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Under attack in Lilbia and Egypt at least one American dead

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Carney admits it was a terrorist attack and the President today in an interview with Univision blames the video. He is clueless
    I keep getting the impression that the man is unravelling. They're trying to run the campaign like it's still 2008, like there's no track record of what's happened since then.

I can't imagine that this increase in violence in the ME is doing O's campaign any good.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

The latest from Libya is that thousands of citizens are revolting against the militias ... in support of military and police to bring order. In one report 30,000 protestors were mentioned. The protestors were also protesting the attack on the American embassy. Appears that the fellas responsible for that attack are not much nicer to other Libyans. One of the militia strongholds was abandoned & no injuries reported. In another instance, the militia defenders fired on the crowd, and 20 reported wounded, and possibly 3 killed.

So, how do you figure out who are the bad guys and who are the good guys in Libya?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

From the NY Times:
    From Egyptian President Morsi:
    On the eve of his first trip to the United States as Egypt's president, Mohamed Morsi said the United States must fundamentally change its approach to the Arab world.
    I thought BHO already did that?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

Folks how is the bird season in South Dakota and Wyoming right now? North Dakota. Borderline Personality Disorder. I used to work with people who saluted electronics. They had too many kids. Now the guy from Maine he had some common sense (CS). You know the computer men who used work on the PDP-11.

Quote Originally Posted by featherqwest View Post
    Folks how is the bird season in South Dakota and Wyoming right now? North Dakota. Borderline Personality Disorder. I used to work with people who saluted electronics. They had too many kids. Now the guy from Maine he had some common sense (CS). You know the computer men who used work on the PDP-11.
    Hints. Physics. Lots of Math. Calculus ring a bell with any of you. Equations on Electronics and the Stock Market.