The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is our Spineless President going to do about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Guys there were no Marines there.

From what I have been able to find Marines were pulled from there and a few other hot spot Embassy's b/c if something did happen it would be a softer headline to read 'Security Guards' fired upon crowd, then US Marines.

This is why NOW they are sending a couple platoons to secure the area.

There were none there to protect these people, just doens't make sense.
    Actually it does...not make sense as you say, but it's what we should expect from this batch of pansies that claim to be running the nation of fools that continue to back this Jackass-in-Chief. Sadly, the backers of this Prince-of-Fools, have about the same amount of military experience as he does. And every one of them is equally as cowardly.

Ever notice how they talk about the US soldiers that lost their lives protecting these pathetic losers? It's never to praise them, or even to thank them for their sacrifice, it's always to imply how stupid they were to give their lives for what they perceive to be just something that cost THEM lots of tax money. Hellsbells you'd think manmon was part of the 1%. My guess is he's barely got a pot to piss in OR a window to throw it out of...but BY GOD he's damned anxious to have this nation spend all his taxes on some God- awful subsidy on healthcare for illegals and the SFN-OWS crowd.

UB
    Last edited by Uncle Bill; 09-12-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

That sure is a peace-loving lot of muslims over there for sure. Maybe we can pull out and allow that "evolved" region to advance ahead a couple hundred years into the stone age.

"When your enemies no longer fear you and your friends no longer respect you, as a nation, what is left?"

These people that ASSASINATED the Americans on American soil are our equals to Obama.
    These embassies are American possesions.

This is not an omission on Obama's part, this is his world view.

Wake up.............
    Last edited by road kill; 09-12-2012 at 12:22 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

I cannot find anything that says they were pulled, I have heard the other 2 who have not been named are Marines, just rumours though.

I also found this "
    Our thoughts and sympathy today are with the families of these brave Americans,” the Kentucky Republican said on the Senate floor. “These attacks remind us of the sacrifices made on a daily basis by foreign service officers, diplomatic security personnel, and our Marine Security Guards.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz26H6nx2XN
    He may have been speaking in general though. I guess we will see when the names are released. But the ROEs would still have prevented them from preventing this attack I am sure.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    I cannot find anything that says they were pulled, I have heard the other 2 who have not been named are Marines, just rumours though.

I also found this "

He may have been speaking in general though. I guess we will see when the names are released. But the ROEs would still have prevented them from preventing this attack I am sure.
    ROE say if you are being attacked you have to stand there and let them kill you and your boss? That's insane!
    Bill Davis

You don't suppose that just maybe, the cause for all this Islam unrest has nothing to do with some American using his free speech rights in the USA, but instead it has to do with all that rebel-rousing by the Veep and others at the Democrat convention? How many times did they hullabaloo the fact of Obama killing Osama???

Just saying.

UB

PS You Dems must be so proud of Biden and his use of "bittersweet" when describing the feelings of the 9/11 sufferers on that anniversary.
    Last edited by Uncle Bill; 09-12-2012 at 02:12 PM.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    You don't suppose that just maybe, the cause for all this Islam unrest has nothing to do with some American using his free speech rights in the USA, but instead it has to do with all that rebel-rousing by the Veep and others at the Democrat convention? How many times did they hullabaloo the fact of Obama killing Osama???

Just saying.

UB
    For the record...if Bush had killed him....you would have been chanting it....since it happened on Obama's watch you really don't like talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    For the record...if Bush had killed him....you would have been chanting it....since it happened on Obama's watch you really don't like talking about it.
    The muslims are chanting it... read slowly...
    Bill Davis

I say, "to hell all of them and their oil" after our troops are home or safe, burn the entire middle east and melt the sand into glass