The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Palin to Obama: Time to Grow a Big Stick

Default Palin to Obama: Time to Grow a Big Stick

She calls him out... doubt if it will do any good.

Palin to Obama: Time To Grow A Big Stick

by Ben Shapiro11 Sep 2012

Tonight, 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate Gov. Sarah Palin fired a shot across the bow of the Obama administration over its spineless response to radical Muslim takeovers of the US embassies in Egypt and Libya. She certainly didn’t hold back:

Apparently President Obama can’t see Egypt and Libya from his house. On the anniversary of the worst terrorist attacks ever perpetrated on America, our embassy in Cairo and our consulate in Benghazi were attacked by violent Islamic mobs. In Cairo, they scaled the walls of our embassy, destroyed our flag, and replaced it with a black Islamic banner. In Benghazi, the armed gunmen set fire to our consulate and killed an American staff member. The Islamic radicals claim that these attacks are in protest to some film criticizing Islam. In response to this, the U.S. Embassy in Cairo issued a statement that was so outrageous many of us thought it must be a satire. The Embassy actually apologized to the violent mob attacking us, and it even went so far as to chastise those who use free speech to “hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.” (Funny, the current administration has no problem hurting the “religious feelings” of Catholics.)

But where is the president’s statement about this? These countries represent his much touted “Arab Spring.” How’s that Arab Spring working out for us now? Have we received an apology yet from our “friends” in the Muslim Brotherhood for the assault on our embassy?

It’s about time our president stood up for America and condemned these Islamic extremists. I realize there must be a lot on his mind these days – what with our economy’s abysmal jobless numbers and Moody’s new warning about yet another downgrade to our nation’s credit rating due to the current administration’s failure to come up with a credible deficit reduction plan. And, of course, he has a busy schedule – with all those rounds of golf, softball interviews with the “Pimp with the Limp,” and fundraising dinners with his corporate cronies. But our nation’s security should be of utmost importance to our Commander-in-chief. America can’t afford any more “leading from behind” in such a dangerous world. We already know that President Obama likes to “speak softly” to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a “big stick” to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one.
    Bill Davis

BHO probably thinks Palin is talking about getting a new shaft in his driver for his golf bag
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    BHO probably thinks Palin is talking about getting a new shaft in his driver for his golf bag
    HaHaHa!!! probably went to the pro shop and asked for the "Big Stick"!!!
    Bill Davis

I'm trying to remember why we didn't want her as vice president....oh yea...I remember now. Clueless Eskimo Bimbo!

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I'm trying to remember why we didn't want her as vice president....oh yea...I remember now. Clueless Eskimo Bimbo!
    Oh yeah... and you voted for Obama... the smartest man in the room. Can't even make a phone call on an iphone.
    Bill Davis

So we are left with a spineless apologist that you voted for. I guess you two are from the same clueless liberal mold! I would think an idiot could figure out that these Muslim extremist want to kill as many Americans as possible. And the clueless liberals tout his foriegn policy. Look want it has got us. We were attacked on American soil. How many times were we attacked on Clinton's watch? How did that spinelessness works out for us?

9/11 regards,

CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    So we are left with a spineless apologist that you voted for. I guess you two are from the same clueless liberal mold! I would think an idiot could figure out that these Muslim extremist want to kill as many Americans as possible. And the clueless liberals tout his foriegn policy. Look want it has got us. We were attacked on American soil. How many times were we attacked on Clinton's watch? How did that spinelessness works out for us?

9/11 regards,

We were attached on Bush's watch and besides the loss of life how much has it cost us. Don't need more of that governing. Isreal is attached all the time and they don't go to war because it isn't countries its individuals.

But I'm for blowing them all up if you pay for it....don't use the charge card again please.

You have to stand for something, or you will fall for anything.
    Bill Davis

Classy name calling.
    Does that reflect the teachings of Mason school?

I know better......that post is pathetic!
    Stan b & Elvis

You have something against Native Americans samb... menmon?
    Bill Davis