The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Palin to Obama: Time to Grow a Big Stick

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    It's tragic no ifs or buts...but there is not a lot we can do short of some real conflict. It would not mater who was president, they would be in the same spot. Those people over there don't care that our embasy lot is american soil, so you retaliate...what does it accomplish?

If the retaliation was brutal enough and thorough enough (and I doubt that America in general has the stomach for it) it would accomplish two things: 1. it would reduce that population of our enemies (by about 50% if I had my way), and those who survived would have genuine reason to fear us. For a demonstration of the technique read up on the fire bombings of Hamburg, Dresden, and Tokyo. Very comprehensive, did not discriminate as to age, gender, or political affiliation, but made a point.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

It's tragic no ifs or buts...but there is not a lot we can do short of some real conflict. It would not mater who was president, they would be in the same spot. Those people over there don't care that our embasy lot is american soil, so you retaliate...what does it accomplish?
    Supposedly many of the savages were chanting "we are all Osama's, Obama".... maybe they are tired of Obama spiking the ball non-stop every day, constantly saying "Osama's dead and GM is alive"
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Supposedly many of the savages were chanting "we are all Osama's, Obama".... maybe they are tired of Obama spiking the ball non-stop every day, constantly saying "Osama's dead and GM is alive"
    You don't like that do you....good!

You don't like that do you....good!
    And you do??? Do you think it's ok for these savages to kill Americans? What kind of jackass are you?
    Bill Davis

O'come on. You know that Sambo was referring to Osama's death and GM's apparent survival and that Obama is taking credit for it. I don't much like Sambo's positions or the poor way in which he often voices them, but just because he didn't take the opportunity to edit the post shouldn't prevent you from understanding his point. I really don't like coming to his defense, but I don't believe he has any animus toward the folks who work at our embassies and to suggest that he finds joy in the death of those folks is just beyond the pale.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

We were attached on Bush's watch and besides the loss of life how much has it cost us. Don't need more of that governing. Isreal is attached all the time and they don't go to war because it isn't countries its individuals.

But I'm for blowing them all up if you pay for it....don't use the charge card again please.
    You went to school in Chicago HMMM.

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    O'come on. You know that Sambo was referring to Osama's death and GM's apparent survival and that Obama is taking credit for it. I don't much like Sambo's positions or the poor way in which he often voices them, but just because he didn't take the opportunity to edit the post shouldn't prevent you from understanding his point. I really don't like coming to his defense, but I don't believe he has any animus toward the folks who work at our embassies and to suggest that he finds joy in the death of those folks is just beyond the pale.
    No, he reads like he spells... he actually thought I was saying Americans were chanting that. I said savages... that should have given him a clue. I don't think the average lib is a savage... too wimpy.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    You went to school in Chicago HMMM.
    His English teacher later on became the president of the union.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    His English teacher later on became the president of the union.
    And the neighborhood agitator became POTUS
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    And you do??? Do you think it's ok for these savages to kill Americans? What kind of jackass are you?
    I did not say that. I said you did like the bumber sticker....maybe you need a Chicago teacher to teach you how to read.