The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Palin to Obama: Time to Grow a Big Stick

The Chicago teachers' strike is looking like small potatoes today.

Does look like Obama's time might have been better spent meeting with Netyanhu than Dave Letterman.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    At the DNC they made a bumber sticker out of Bin Laden and Detriot...Killed Bin Laden/Saved Detroit...something like that
    I wouldn't brag about the DNC convention... that was the biggest circular firing squad ever!! Really loved Obamas stadium speech with the Greek columns though... oh never mind.

But how about the giant photo of the US Navy ships?? uh oh...

God in the Platform??

How about Jerusalem?

How about Debbie Wasserman-Schulz lying about Ambassador Michael Oren saying something he never said about Israel... then continuing to lie about it even when he said she was wrong...

Great convention... Bet those bumper stickers are selling like hotcakes.
    Bill Davis

People are dead, attacked us soil and our potus is going on Letterman? We have the means to protect all our soils no matter where they are in the world, I really wish we had a comander that acted more like the Isralies do. Talk is cheap unless you use the seals or special forces to back it up! The world looks at us today and laughs sure is a sad state of affairs we are in today. We sure got all the CHANGE I think we can stand!
    LUCK - WHEN PREPARATION MEETS REALITY!
    NAFC FC Cody Cut A Lean Grade "Grady" NAFC Paddle Creek's Pack Your Grip "Traveler"
    www.paddlecreekretrievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I wouldn't brag about the DNC convention... that was the biggest circular firing squad ever!! Really loved Obamas stadium speech with the Greek columns though... oh never mind.

But how about the giant photo of the US Navy ships?? uh oh...

God in the Platform??

How about Jerusalem?

How about Debbie Wasserman-Schulz lying about Ambassador Michael Oren saying something he never said about Israel... then continuing to lie about it even when he said she was wrong...

Great convention... Bet those bumper stickers are selling like hotcakes.
    All the talking heads say the DNC convention was better than the RNC...but I forget you get your info from Rush and he knows you don't waqnt to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    All the talking heads say the DNC convention was better than the RNC...but I forget you get your info from Rush and he knows you don't waqnt to hear that
    And you get your info from the "talking heads"... impressive.
    Bill Davis

The DNC didnt have to compete with a hurricane but they did go against Honey Boo Boo and Honey Boo Boo won! The RNC didnt Boo God so I guess that makes us a failure Good for us!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I do not subscribe to "talking heads" from either side of the aisle. Today, I am as pissed off as I have been in a very long time in regards to our president.

In my own opinion:

President Obama slapped Netanyahu in the face.

President Obama's team has apologized to terrorists for pissing them off bad enough to encite violence against us.

I do agree war is not the answer but STOP APOLOGIZING STAND UP AND BE A *&^% AMERICAN!
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

[QUOTE=ARay11;1009476]I do not subscribe to "talking heads" from either side of the aisle. Today, I am as pissed off as I have been in a very long time in regards to our president.

In my own opinion:

President Obama slapped Netanyahu in the face.

President Obama's team has apologized to terrorists for pissing them off bad enough to encite violence against us.

I do agree war is not the answer but STOP APOLOGIZING STAND UP AND BE A *&^% AMERICAN![/QUOTE]

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bill Davis

It takes a leader to lead something Obama knows NOTHING about.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Problem is he is ashamed of being an American and has indicted so by his actions and words many times.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com