The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Palin to Obama: Time to Grow a Big Stick

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Posted on a similar thread by HPL. See Below.

I couldn't agree more with the thought you are expressing, but the news keeps referencing some movie about mohamed that sparked protests and I have just been attempting to find the clips that apparently have gotten play on the net.

On another note, how ironic that our embassies are guarded by marine military guards (a rather elite group of already elite warriors) and Tripoli is featured prominently in the Marine Hymn. We need to put a few hundred marines armed with MA50's and a few tons of rounds in every embassy in the middle east. You turn Ma loose on the crowd and that will cool their jets. Think I'd ship over a few 1000 gals of pig blood and a couple of high pressure pumps to each embassy too. Kill em, and then hose em down. I'm really tired of this shit.
    Sorry about your exhaustion. You do have options........
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Mr. Molinari,
    Is the last one I copied and pasted a figment of my imagination? Again I say, it's ok for others to post stuff but not the newbie. The other member didn't directly say the harsh things that I said, but if you read between the lines, it's the same thing. Or am I missing something.
    morrel... first of all his name is Bon, not Bob. And his last name is Mallari, not Molinari. That said, if all of this stuff has to constantly be explained to you, what's the point?
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    morrel... first of all his name is Bon, not Bob. And his last name is Mallari, not Molinari. That said, if all of this stuff has to constantly be explained to you, what's the point?
    Excuse my spelling. The point is, why is it ok for some to post harsh things and not others. I finally agree with something that somebody else posted that is not a "liberal" propaganda, and it still is not right for you guys. Now you guys can maybe fathom why I have so much animosity towards the more fortunate people in the world, and the people on the far right. No matter what you do, they are going to look down their nose at you, because you aren't one of the cool kids.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    You don't get it Murral: your post is barbaric, who on here is condoning the elimination of women and children the way you are...You seem to have some deep seeded issues, and maybe they manifest itself here on POTUS...

This is not my site , but I enjoy playing here, and appreciate the privilege and try and use the resource within the spirit as it was intended
    I do have some deep seeded issues when it comes to attacks like this. You see, I lost a very dear friend that I had known since kindergarten, on the 9/11 attacks. Right, wrong or indifferent, I would like to wipe all of them out. I am barbaric for saying something that I would've done. where is your outrage over the barbarism that the saudi terrorists laid on us. they didn't care about women and children they killed in their attacks. I say turn about is fair play. My brother retired a military man and he told me that you win a war by killing more of the enemy than they kill of your team and pound them into submission. You also cannot win a war if the enemy is not afraid of dying.

I do have some deep seeded issues when it comes to attacks like this. You see, I lost a very dear friend that I had known since kindergarten, on the 9/11 attacks. Right, wrong or indifferent, I would like to wipe all of them out. I am barbaric for saying something that I would've done. where is your outrage over the barbarism that the saudi terrorists laid on us. they didn't care about women and children they killed in their attacks. I say turn about is fair play. My brother retired a military man and he told me that you win a war by killing more of the enemy than they kill of your team and pound them into submission. You also cannot win a war if the enemy is not afraid of dying.
    You don't have to lecture me on the atrocities of war...my dad was a recipient of the Silver Star w/gallantry...but his memoirs when written in print were a gritty reminder of what war was all about, it also made all my brothers and sisters realize how lucky we are to be here on the planet and that mom and dad survived WWII in the Philippines...war is not pretty or shouldn't be glorified...now the men and women that fight those wars are the real life heroes of the world

Unfortunately politicians make policy and actually handcuff what a military force is meant to do, and that is to kill the enemy...

You analogy about comparing yourself to to a modern day A.H. and eliminating women and children prohibit me from taking you seriously or giving you any credibility...

In case you haven't noticed, you're sitting at the grown ups table now, if you want to be taken seriously, you need to pick your words more carefully
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

You don't have to lecture me on the atrocities of war...my dad was a recipient of the Silver Star w/gallantry...but his memoirs when written in print were a gritty reminder of what war was all about, it also made all my brothers and sisters realize how lucky we are to be here on the planet and that mom and dad survived WWII in the Philippines...war is not pretty or shouldn't be glorified...now the men and women that fight those wars are the real life heroes of the world

Unfortunately politicians make policy and actually handcuff what a military force is meant to do, and that is to kill the enemy...

You analogy about comparing yourself to to a modern day A.H. and eliminating women and children prohibit me from taking you seriously or giving you any credibility...

In case you haven't noticed, you're sitting at the grown ups table now, if you want to be taken seriously, you need to pick your words more carefully
    Oooh, Bon, I love it when you talk dirty.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

Point taken. I could've used different words. I don't sugar coat anything, big fault of mine. Although, people know exactly where I stand on things. I could never be a politician because I don't mince words. If I see a pile of crap, I call it as such, not some wishy washy description with the same meaning. I was wishy washy there though by saying pile of crap but really wanted to say something else. I appreciate your candor and I have utmost respect for you. You at least take the time to try to get it through my thick head as to the way I should conduct myself. your little statements to me remind me of my high school wrestling coach. He always told us to act like gentlemen because we were a direct reflection of him. I will try to be better behaved out of respect for you. Thank you again.