The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assault of US Embassy in Egypt

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Our Foreign Policy post WW2 is a major reason we have this situation today. We just love our Interventionist Foreign Policy ways, one that protected the Arab world from the Israelis. They would have pasified the region back then had we stayed out and they would be the Super Power in that region today!
    You have really gotten brainwashed by Ron, eh? Let's crawl into a cacoon so we can be completely self protected. And you've called me a revisionist. Why not revisit Woodrow's League of Nations?

You can see how rapidly history is changing in your profession, but you now want all the world to return to a form of protectionism?

The Libertarians have many good policies. For that matter, so does Objectivism. I can find many of their 'principles' valueable. But buying into "the whole thing" is about as 'unscientific' as one can get...and we all know how you believe in 'science'.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Christianity was brutal during The Dark Ages. On a timeline, Islam may still be in its "Dark Ages" now (since it evolved hundreds of years after Christianity.) So, maybe just leave them alone and let nature take its course.

I think they have gone backwards.
    I think they are older than Christainity.
    at one time they took the lead in math and science.
    not no more.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

I think they have gone backwards.
    I think they are older than Christainity.
    at one time they took the lead in math and science.
    not no more.
    Mohamed was around 570 CE what ever that is,,, , and Christians as we know them were about 27-29 AD

AH, but saying Islam started with Mohamed is like saying Christianity started with John Calvin.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

I say they have gone back not forward.