The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dan Senor

What is Valerie Jarrett advising BHO to do about the economy ?

you point.jpg

From what I understand he isn't one of many he is the one.

I was really trying to get an answer but it appears that there are many sheep on both sides.
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by PamK View Post
    you point.jpg

I was really trying to get an answer but it appears that there are many sheep on both sides.
    If I knew, I would say... If you know... why don't you say?
    Bill Davis

you point.jpg

Ok I did the research...and here are Mr Senor's qualifications....Mitt is pretty darn smart in surrounding himself with someone like Dan Senor, who would you rather he take advice from ?

In the lead-up to the 2003 invasion of Iraq and during the fighting, Senor was a Pentagon and White House advisor based in Doha, Qatar at U.S. Central Command Forward; he was subsequently based in Kuwait working with General Jay Garner during the final days of the fighting and in southern Iraq when the Iraqi regime fell.

Senor formally re-located to Baghdad on April 20, 2003. He traveled with General Garnerís team in the first American post-war civilian protection-unit, becoming one of the first American civilians to enter Baghdad since the fall of the regime. In Iraq, Senor served as Chief Spokesperson for the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) in Iraq, a Senior Advisor to Ambassador L. Paul Bremer, and an adviser to the Office of Reconstruction and Humanitarian Assistance.

Senor remained in Iraq until the summer of 2004. His 15 months working for the CPA from Baghdad made him one of the longest-serving American civilians in Iraq. For his service, he was awarded the Department of Defense Distinguished Civilian Service Award, one of the Pentagonís highest civilian honors.
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

To answer your original question... Gov Romney can't do anything. He's not in any official position. It's all up to Obama if he'll come out from under his desk.
    Bill Davis

and that is absolutely not true.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

you point.jpg

Sorry Pam but I am getting a bit confused here. In this post are you talking about Senor or Jarrett (who i thought was a woman (but I thought Gerry Clinchy was a guy, so what do I know?)),and if you are talking about Senor, why did you say he was "one of..." if you meant he was the only one?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

I thought it was a set up for a mark.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I just read on the "internet" that he was Romney's guy for ME advice and was wondering if anyone knew anything about his qualifications. It really was a serious question. I try to get different sides and opinions.

Some people on here really know a lot and I was hoping I'd get a serious answer. If what BON found is correct then having him as an adviser is a good choice. I have no idea why so many people took the question as an attack.

HPL,
    I do apparently have a problem when I use the quote feature. The name of the person who made the original comment isn't included. I asked my question, some one replied with "What is Valerie Jarrett advising BHO to do about the economy ?" I have no idea what that referenced.
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.

Hi Pam, I never thought you were attacking Senor. I just thought you had some information about him and his advice that he had given based on the way I read the question. So I went and looked up Mr. Senor and could not find anything other than what Bon found...

Just thought you were waiting for us to come up with the "correct" answer!! It's all good..
    Bill Davis

Pam,
    There are a lot of sucker punches thrown here on POTUS.... sometimes they are looky-loo's (Look at that over there!... and then WHAM! *sucker punched*)

Sometimes it can be really difficult to ask an honest question without some thinking you have a double-meaning, or ulterior motive.

Don't stop asking... we will figure it out!!
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994