The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama Rejects Netanyahu but invites Muslim Brotherhood to White House!

Default Obama Rejects Netanyahu but invites Muslim Brotherhood to White House!

UNREAL… Obama Invites Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood President to Meet Next Week – Refuses to Meet Netanyahu
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 9:06 PM

empty suit.jpg

Unbelievable!…
    Barack Obama invited Muslim Brotherhood Egyptian President Mohammad Morsi to meet with him in New York next week.

But, not Netanyahu.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu lectured Barack Obama in the Oval Office on the dangers facing the Jews back in May 2011.

But… Barack Obama won’t meet with Israeli leader Netanyahu over Iran row.
    He’s going to be campaigning and on Letterman.
    Reuters reported:

The White House has rejected a request by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to meet President Barack Obama in the United States this month, an Israeli official said on Tuesday, after a row erupted between the allies over Iran’s nuclear programme.

An Israeli official told Reuters on condition of anonymity that Netanyahu’s aides had asked for a meeting when he visits the United Nations this month, and “the White House has got back to us and said it appears a meeting is not possible. It said that the president’s schedule will not permit that”.

Netanyahu has met with Obama on all the Israeli leader’s U.S. trips since 2009.

Earlier today President Muhammad Morsi promised to sue the US filmmakers who produced a movie that insulted the prophet Mohammad.

UPDATE: Barack Obama told NBC tonight “I don’t think that we would consider (Egypt) an ally.”
    (Maybe he should have thought about that before he threw Mubarak under the bus!)
    Bill Davis

Question: when did Netanyahu want to meet the POTUS (dates?) and what is on Obama's schedule that prevents him from meeting with him?

Helen

Quote Originally Posted by helencalif View Post
    Question: when did Netanyahu want to meet the POTUS (dates?) and what is on Obama's schedule that prevents him from meeting with him?

Helen
    I'll add to that question: How flexible was Netanyahu's schedule?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by helencalif View Post

Helen
    My understanding is that it is at the same time. During the UN general assembly. The O admin asked for the meeting with Morsi but denied requests from Netanyahu when he asked.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Why does it surprise anyone that a muslim president would rather meet with muslims then Netanyahu?

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    Why does it surprise anyone that a muslim president would rather meet with muslims then Netanyahu?

Doesn't surprise me in the least. When he SAID he was a muslim, all of us Americans believed him...only his blind sheep followers were able to listen to him say it, but continue to deny he said it. How smart must you be to try and convince us of that?

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

In the muslim religion if your father was a muslim, you are a muslim. Plain and simple. Do any Obongolo supporters deny his father was a muslim? The name of Obongolo's book is dreams of my father. What don't Americans understand about this?

menmon?...... menmon?..... menmon?.....
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Keep your Friends Close......................but keep your enemies closer!

A public meeting with Netenyahu is not needed.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

listened closely to a Netenyahu interview. The meeting is necessary. Whether or not Obama views it as such, PM Netenyahu does. Iran is a few short months away from the ability to create a nuclear warhead. Obama will not take the meeting because he does not want to place a line in the sand for Iran. He'd rather place his head in the sand and ignore Netenyahu.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994