The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama Rejects Netanyahu but invites Muslim Brotherhood to White House!

listened closely to a Netenyahu interview. The meeting is necessary. Whether or not Obama views it as such, PM Netenyahu does. Iran is a few short months away from the ability to create a nuclear warhead. Obama will not take the meeting because he does not want to place a line in the sand for Iran. He'd rather place his head in the sand and ignore Netenyahu.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    listened closely to a Netenyahu interview. The meeting is necessary. Whether or not Obama views it as such, PM Netenyahu does. Iran is a few short months away from the ability to create a nuclear warhead. Obama will not take the meeting because he does not want to place a line in the sand for Iran. He'd rather place his head in the sand and ignore Netenyahu.
    And you seriously believe that they are not talking about that very thing in private, secure, communications?

Not everything needs a spotlight Regards.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    And you seriously believe that they are not talking about that very thing in private, secure, communications?

Not everything needs a spotlight Regards.
    No, it does not require a spotlight. However, I do not see PM Netenyahu as being a liar.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    Keep your Friends Close......................but keep your enemies closer!

A public meeting with Netenyahu is not needed.
    But a public meeting with the Muslim Brother hood is?

Why????
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    But a public meeting with the Muslim Brother hood is?

Why????
    and here I was thinking, "The United States does not negotiate with terrorits"
    oh i know... iknow.... they're the good guys....it's just a few bad apples in their countries that are making a ruckus..these fellas are not terrorists...
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Obama and Netanyahu will be together this week at the UN word is they still wont have a meeting.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Today on Fox News Sunday ... on Tuesday this coming week Obama is going to be on The View. Far too busy to meet with Netanyahu. In fact, so busy this week that there won't be a meeting while Netanyahu is in New York. Far too busy if Netanyahu offered to a meeting in Washington. Ooops, Obama probably won't be in Washington.

Maybe the ladies of the view can get th truth out of him , maybe he will admit we attacked again on 9/11 and it had NOTHING to do with the video. On Univision he was asked about the security situation they said his answer was 2 1/2 minutes long but he never answered the question. He told how sorry he was for the famillies on and on ....but no answer. He loves to talk he just never says anything.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

NY Times interview with Morsi, seems to be that they want to be friends and take our aid, but they will do what they want in the terms of their own culture, not ours; and US has to live up to its commitment to an independent Palestinian state. Meanwhile, in Pakistan, they think the US needs to make a law against blasphemy. Of course, in their country blasphemy would only apply to Allah, since other religions are considered invalid. And therein is the crux of the problem. They have no real grasp of allowing all free speech, even when what is being said is offensive.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

According to former UN Ambassador John Bolton, Obama is not even going to the UN Secretary General Luncheon that we pay 22% of the cost of . He wants one thing, to get out of this UN meeting as fast as he can and not say anything that may become news worthy.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-25-2012 at 09:21 AM.