The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: I really can't figure it out.

Default I really can't figure it out.

You've got a guy in office that:
    Refused a sit down with Prime minister of our ONLY ally in the middle east(Netanyahu) but has a sit down with the prez of the Muslim brotherhood next week.
    Has missed 60% of his daily briefings in a time with 2 wars and a lot of instability in other areas.
    Hasn't met with his jobs council in 8 months even with unemployment over 8% and his promise to get it lower than that has remained unfulfilled.
    Hasn't gotten a budget passed in 3 1/2 years, the only one passed was 3 months into his presidency.
    His claim to fame is "Obamacare" and although there may be some really "wonderful" things in it, most of the country thinks its a bad bill as a whole.
    continues ridiculous spending with no real plan to stop even with his promise to cut the deficit in half.
    is doing nothing to stop us from "going over the fiscal cliff" even though we are being told that it will send us into recession and our credit rating will be dropped a second time in his presidency.
    hasn't fulfilled many of those big promises to his base, like that biggie of closing GITMO.

Im sure there are many more examples but I just don't get how people can continue to make excuses for this guy. It would be one thing if he had actually been working on this stuff, if we could see some effort on his part but the facts continue to show that he isn't doing much of anything to give us "Hope and Change".
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Achiro,
    He did meet with the limping pimp, letterman, clooney, j-z and beyonce.

that counts right?
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Yesterday he left for Vegas without even attending the intel briefing on the attacks, he recieved it in written form instead. These attacks are really messing up his plans!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

it is no longer about BHO, its about which Party is in the White House....you even see it here on POTUS..with the exception of menmon, the left/liberal minded electorate isn't singing his praises, but yet is touting that the Romney/Ryan ticket is disaster...The Dems have no choice they are stuck with BHO, but are willing to sign a pact with the devil himself it it means they stay in power

I watched the TV last night for the local reaction to the Pres visit here in Vegas and some of the looney tune people were enough to make you shake your head...they interviewed a couple that admitted that they moved here from another state just so they could vote in a swing state for BHO...

the whole BHO phenomena although not as prolific as '08 is still evident, its almost cultish..It really does make one wonder about the direction of this country, that people can be swayed by a slick talking guy that tries to act act hip and tells them that he is one of them..

I guess that people are so lost and thirst for someone or something to follow
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

how many rounds of golf is he up to nowadays??? maybe next year he can join the PGA since he'll have a lot of time on his hands. he has to be really good by now!
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

According to reports, obama only attends 43% of the daily presidential briefings so what can really be expected out of him. You guys are expecting waaaaaaayyyyyyyy to much!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post

the whole BHO phenomenon, although not as prolific as '08, is still evident. Its almost cultish..It really does make one wonder about the direction of this country, that people can be swayed by a slick talking guy that tries to act act hip and tells them that he is one of them..
    Nothing ALMOST about it.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    how many rounds of golf is he up to nowadays??? maybe next year he can join the PGA since he'll have a lot of time on his hands. he has to be really good by now!
    Good one ! LOL.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

I'll preface by saying NO I AM NOT COMPARING HIM TO HITLER. I AM MAKING A STATEMENT ON HISTORY!

What little I know of WWII this is what happened in Germany. Poor economy resulting from WWI, a charismatic speaker, needing/wanting someone to follow. Then a few more factors and you have WWII and the holocaust.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    it is no longer about BHO, its about which Party is in the White House....you even see it here on POTUS..with the exception of menmon, the left/liberal minded electorate isn't singing his praises, but yet is touting that the Romney/Ryan ticket is disaster...The Dems have no choice they are stuck with BHO, but are willing to sign a pact with the devil himself it it means they stay in power

I watched the TV last night for the local reaction to the Pres visit here in Vegas and some of the looney tune people were enough to make you shake your head...they interviewed a couple that admitted that they moved here from another state just so they could vote in a swing state for BHO...

the whole BHO phenomena although not as prolific as '08 is still evident, its almost cultish..It really does make one wonder about the direction of this country, that people can be swayed by a slick talking guy that tries to act act hip and tells them that he is one of them..

I guess that people are so lost and thirst for someone or something to follow
    Joe Dickerson

R.I.P. 4xGMPR HRCH Hunters Marsh Jack Daniels Bubba Jazz MH
    Call Name: JD