The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: LIGRC Training session

Default LIGRC Training session

The LIGRC will be having a club training session on Sunday, Sept. 16. We will have flyers and dead birds for training. All are welcome. Good prep for our upcoming Fall Hunting Test. Location: Otis Pike Preserve, Long Island, New York.

Order your birds.

Are you new at the game? We are very newbie friendly.

For more info contact Justine Lorentzson at 631-549-0504
    "I love the rod and gun and where they take me."

"Do not judge a man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins."

Hi Justine, not sure if your a member of noreast.com which is a fishing site with a very popular hunting forum. Mostly consist of LI waterfowlers. When I posted about my dog Neeko getting QAA and Master Nationals they had no idea this stuff existed. Our local Delta waterfowl club post lots of stuff there also. Point being there's lots of people there with retrievers and have no idea we have these clubs out east. Another good place to represent your club is at the Duckboat/waterfowl show at Cedar Beach on Ocean parkway in October. Lots of people walk the show with their dogs there. Hope some of this helps your club with recruiting new members
    ASHLANDS NEEKO DAMICO QAA MH "Neeko"
    Heart and Soul's Nuts for Ducks JH "Rocco"

Point being there's lots of people there with retrievers and have no idea we have these clubs out east
    Yeah, I hear them screaming at their "worlds greatest duck dog" every morning!
    HOLD FAST
    Winter is coming
    Duck hunters like other duck hunters at a Holiday party, cocktail hour or a school play..........they hate each other @ 5am

We're having great weather right now. Our training session should be a good one!

I forgot to mention, the training session will be followed by our Final Gundog Stakes for the year.

Coming from out of state? Let me know, we'll stop at Hooter's on the return trip. After all, it is on the way home.
    "I love the rod and gun and where they take me."

"Do not judge a man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins."