The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: What's wrong with this picture?

Default What's wrong with this picture?

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spoke out Thursday against the anti-Islam film that has triggered protests in the Middle East, calling it "disgusting and reprehensible." To my knowledge, Hillary Clinton has never publicly taken a stance against the hundreds and hundreds of anti-Christian or anti-Jewish videos, songs, etc. that are available on the internet. For her to even suggest that this film is in someway responsible for the action of a group of cave dwellers and their "peaceful" religious beliefs is preposterous. I do not advocate for this film or any other like it but come on can the left be anymore one sided?

Hilary has no choice but to tout the party line and talking points..She now serves at the request of the Prez...first it was Bill, now Hilary, either way she comes out ahead
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    What will it cost to police this and how much bigger will the bureaucracy get? Here is the last paragraph of the article and what I would be concerned with.

But in a bureaucratic paradox, Assistant Labor Secretary Jane Oates responded to the report in a letter noting that her agency lacks the budget and manpower to identify these possible savings.
    “Assessing overlapping benefit payments and determining appropriate recommendations and course of action based on this assessment,” Oates wrote, “will require significant time, effort and resources that may exceed those currently available.”

Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com