The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ladies Only

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Since this thread has turned into a debate about abortions, I'll add;

Abortions did not begin with Roe vs Wade. All Roe vs Wade did was end women dieing from abortions.

Prior to Roe Vs Wade, abortions were legal in some states and illegal in others. Libertarians would like to return to that status.

I don't see a Repub ever returning to the White House as long as anti-abortion wording is in the Repub Platform as 73% of the women support the right to choose even though they would never have one for themselves. Do you want liberal Presidents or continue a losing battle against abortions? That's because they won't be going away as this country will never return to pre1973 laws.

Don't like abortions? Then, don't get one!
    I find it interesting you state this but also won't be voting for Mitt because you state you have to vote with your principles. It's okay for you to vote on principles and not repubs?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    I find it interesting you state this but also won't be voting for Mitt because you state you have to vote with your principles. It's okay for you to vote on principles and not repubs?
    I'm not sure I understand your question.

Mitt was for abortions before he was against them.

Take Mitt's comments about not caring for he 47% that don't pay taxes. yet, Mitt has made a fortune from Corporate Welfare which I call Crony Capitalism.

I really don't think Mitt or Obama is the answer to our problems and though I tend to lean a little more towards Mitt than Obama, my protest vote will speak louder than voting for the status quo that Mitt represents.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Dont have one and dont expect me to pay for yours!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

For those that do not know Plan B is NOT an abortion pill. It works the same as birth control pills. Same hormones. If you are already pregnant Plan B will not abort the baby. It will do nothing. Only prevents fertilization which is also why it is known as the Morning After Pill because if you do not take it soon it will not work. So you would not be doing an invasive ultra sound for this--there would be nothing to see. And these laws were requiring trans-vaginal US regardless of how far along.

At any rate I think there is enough crap going on that I can see why people are calling it a War on Women. Particularly when people (shoot men) think that a woman should DIE for something that doesn't have a chance to live. You value life so much, yet you value it so little that you would let two lives be lost instead of just one.

PS wasn't this just a ladies only thread to hear thoughts from other women?

Take Mitt's comments about not caring for he 47% that don't pay taxes. yet, Mitt has made a fortune from Corporate Welfare which I call Crony Capitalism.

I really don't think Mitt or Obama is the answer to our problems and though I tend to lean a little more towards Mitt than Obama, my protest vote will speak louder than voting for the status quo that Mitt represents.
    That's news to everyone who has been reading your posts since Ron Paul was sent packing...
    Bill Davis

My question is not about Mitt's stance regarding abortion but rather the republicans as a whole. Republicans feel it is wrong for abortions to happen and as such it is in their core principles but you state that they should change this stance just because they will lose elections but you have no trouble voting for someone that will lose an election. Call voting for republicans our protest vote against abortions if that makes you feel better

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSail View Post
    For those that do not know Plan B is NOT an abortion pill. It works the same as birth control pills. Same hormones. If you are already pregnant Plan B will not abort the baby. It will do nothing. Only prevents fertilization which is also why it is known as the Morning After Pill because if you do not take it soon it will not work. So you would not be doing an invasive ultra sound for this--there would be nothing to see. And these laws were requiring trans-vaginal US regardless of how far along.

At any rate I think there is enough crap going on that I can see why people are calling it a War on Women. Particularly when people (shoot men) think that a woman should DIE for something that doesn't have a chance to live. You value life so much, yet you value it so little that you would let two lives be lost instead of just one.

PS wasn't this just a ladies only thread to hear thoughts from other women?
    You seem to be new to POTUS so let me first say welcome. But further than that you will soon find out that nothing stays on topic here especially not a ladies only thread when there are only 10ish~ that post regularly here

[QUOTE=GoldenSail;1011815]For those that do not know Plan B is NOT an abortion pill. It works the same as birth control pills. Same hormones. If you are already pregnant Plan B will not abort the baby. It will do nothing. Only prevents fertilization which is also why it is known as the Morning After Pill because if you do not take it soon it will not work. So you would not be doing an invasive ultra sound for this--there would be nothing to see. And these laws were requiring trans-vaginal US regardless of how far along.

PS wasn't this just a ladies only thread to hear thoughts from other women?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'll stay out of this debate.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That's news to everyone who has been reading your posts since Ron Paul was sent packing...
    You should read, "Government Bullies" by Rand Paul, forward by Ron Paul. The apple did NOT fall far from the tree. Rand Paul 2016!

Sorry, I'll stay out of this debate.
    This just goes along with the idea about this supposed War on Women. Women are under-represented in politics and it gets irritating to see how many policies affecting women but not men are written and sponsored by men.

The OP was looking for input from women and I think this is part of why. Let's hear if women think there is a political war against them and why.