The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Egypt an ally or not?

Quote Originally Posted by WRL View Post
    Pull out our men. Pull out our money......

Eventually they will kill each other and then will resort to eating their young.

Problem solved.

WRL

I'm with you, Lee.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Lee this Sounds like a winner!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

i think it is also important to know that the extremists we see on tv are possibly not the majority.

While I tend to agree with discontinuing aid to those areas, I do empathize with those who are thankful for the support of the USA and do not hate us for it... they will be cut off as well.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

I agree with you that it may not be the majority but isn't it about time that the majority of Muslims world-wide stand up against the so-called limited number of radicals within there "religion". If it is truly a small number per say as the pathetic media in our country professes it to be then all of the "Allah" loving true believers should do something about it.

There isn't a country in the Middle East that is an Ally. I believe that we are seeing that now!
    Bo Hanson

Bullpen's Hammerin HomeRun King 755 (Hank)
    Bullpen's Say It Ain't So Joe JH (Josie)

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over? "-John Wooden

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the
    Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."-Henry Ford

But we will keep giving them our money even with all these attacks there will be no cuts to any of them.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

The onlly thing we should be giving them is the cold shoulder and let them take care of themselves.
    Bo Hanson

Bullpen's Hammerin HomeRun King 755 (Hank)
    Bullpen's Say It Ain't So Joe JH (Josie)

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over? "-John Wooden

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the
    Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."-Henry Ford

Poor Obama talk about firing first than aiming he stuck his foot in his mouth with this one.... I think it was all Bushes fault. He should have attended a few more of those briefings when he took office he had zero foreign experience seems after 4 years he still has zero.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-15-2012 at 04:22 PM.