RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Shoreline Ret. Club Lic. Trial

11K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  paul young 
#1 ·
The stake locations are as follows
Derby 8 A.M. Fri. James Dean property , hay lot by the tech. water (big pond). We will be running the first series from the dike , please access through the property, not from the gate at top of field.
Open 9 A.M. Fri. James Dean property , "Hicky Farm "
Amat. 8 A.M. Sat. "Amat. hill" , corn field behind James house
Qual. 9 A.M. Sat. but not before the end of the Derby at West Thompson Lake.

#2 ·
Thanks for posting this info!

Chris

#5 ·
Did they finish the Derby??

#7 · (Edited)
Hopefully I have this right.

1st 16, Tucker, Alex Abraham
2nd 12, Bo, Michael Coutu
3rd 22, Stella, Buck Shope
4th 13, LuLu, Rick Millheim
RJ 21, Lucky, Drew Clendaniel
Jams: 4,5,6,8,14,19

The Judges were absoultely wonderful as were all of the workers. Congratulations to all of the finishers.

I bet that those judges never got a big hug for a Jam ribbon, well Luke and I finished the Derby, my first Derby and my first Field Trial ribbon. Although green it is a wonderful feeling.

Mary Beth Corsini

#9 ·
Mary Beth,

Thanks for posting....my pen went dry when my pup was called for a Jam as well! Congrats to all the finishers!! Many Props to Lois Monroe for running my 1 year old pup Ella to a Jam! Thanks to Shoreline and the judges for putting on a really nice Derby!

Chris

#10 ·
Congratulations Mary Beth.

#14 ·
Yeah Ranger and Lois!

Our Congratulations go out to Lois Munroe for a great showing this weekend!!!! It shows that all that hard work really pays off!!! Thanks for bringing Ranger to another Blue in the Q!!!! Tom and I are thrilled!!! QUOTE]

This is just awesome!!!!! First place 2 weeks in a row!!!!! Congrats Tom, Patty, and of course, Lois! Good boy Ranger!

#16 ·
Congrats Mary Beth & Luke.... Sweet!! You deserve your 1st Field Trial ribbon for all the work you do for Westchester FT Club... wishing you & Luke plenty more. Happy Birthday too:bday:

Congrats Mike & Onyx!

Barb

#20 ·
Congrats Mary Beth & Luke.... Sweet!! You deserve your 1st Field Trial ribbon for all the work you do for Westchester FT Club... wishing you & Luke plenty more. Happy Birthday too:bday: ..........."

Barb
Mary Beth does work hard for Westchester and it seems for other clubs as well..where ever she goes, along with judging assignments. All much appreciated.

Congratulations on Luke's first Derby ribbon!!! .....there is no such thing as "just" a greenie, many would take even just one in a heartbeat!!

A Very Happy Birthday Regards :bday: !!!!

Judy

#17 ·
Of course we are sooo excited about Ranger, he is a Very Good Boy!!!...but we are also excited for everyone else too...Lois got a 4th with PaddyO in the Q and a JAM with Ella in the Derby AND took Moses almost to the end in the Open...so congratulations to everyone!!!!

#19 · (Edited)
I LOOOVEEE your excitement... WHY NOT!! If us Field Trialers can't appreciate it, who can??!!??

Awesome... Congrats to your QAA boy Ranger and Lois on the WIN.... Heart and Soul's Lone Ranger, QAA

Barb

#18 ·
Big congrats to MB and Luke on their first ever FT ribbon.

dawn

#23 ·
Pattie, you also get full (well, Tom gets a little as well!) credit for choosing a good pro for the "boy"!!!

Congratulations!..and to Lois, Too!!

Judy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.