The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: University of Texas/Austin threats

Default University of Texas/Austin threats

The University of Texas at Austin has been evacuated. Someone with a middle eastern accent called with bomb threats says he has ties to Al Qaeda
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-14-2012 at 10:34 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I heard that too... Did they say it was tied to Al Qaeda??? What is wrong with this world.

ALSO North Dakota University in Fargo evacuated after a bomb threat Here we go!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

How many students of ME descent attend North Dakota....some poor Foreign Exchange student now has a bullseye on his/her back in Fargo.....meanwhile in Austin you might be talking 10K students minimum....and that's just the engineering dept alone...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

More than likely it is time for the first round of exams and someone wasn't ready for the test!
    Official Launcher of the 2005, 2006,2007,2008,2009 & 2010 HRC Fall & Spring Grand!

I think it was one of the Football teams grad asst wanting to make the charter to go to Starkvile Miss.. (Ole Miss)

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Ridiculous to threaten the 'sips (t.u. students). That's the Berkley of the south.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I think it was one of the Football teams grad asst wanting to make the charter to go to Starkvile Miss.. (Ole Miss)
    Ole Miss is on Archie Manning Blvd in Oxford. Miss St is in Starkville.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Ole Miss is on Archie Manning Blvd in Oxford. Miss St is in Starkville.
    never been to Mississippi...thanks for pointing that out...still trying to figure out what Hotty Toddy is all about

Looks like its LSU's turn to be on lockdown today.....makes me think that one of these days it wont be a threat but the real deal