The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Emails show DOJ enlists media matters to spin press

Default Emails show DOJ enlists media matters to spin press

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/18/em...to-spin-press/
    the Eric Holder rot just keeps coming
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

The problem is ... there are many voters in this country who do not spend any time to become knowledgeable. They may catch a few short news briefs on the major channels -- news briefs reported by lefty reporters.

If college students vote at all, they will vote for BHO because they think he is hip and will keep their student loans coming at low interest. If there is no job when they graduate, they will stay in school and their loans will get higher. They will hope that BHO will decide to forgive them their loans.

The folks who have been on welfare for years? They will vote BHO to keep their checks coming. Those women who are supporting themselves by having illegitimate babies will vote for BHO and keep those babies coming. Those who are out of work and on food stamps will vote BHO to keep their checks and food stamps coming. Those who paid no income taxes, but filed with the IRS saying that they have 8-12 kids, will vote for BHO to keep those "refund" checks coming.

The folks who work for the government are going to vote for BHO to keep their jobs. They don't want cut backs or they may find themselves out of a job.

I know that I am generalizing, but I think that's about where this country is today. Our government has in the past and continues today to support entitlement programs so that more and more citizens become dependent on the government. What (or who) is the government?
    It's all those folks who have jobs administering to those entitlement programs.

Helen

I think we need to stop generalizing and focus on the issues. Stop working for free for the democratic party. When you say you are young, so you will vote democrat. You are non white, so you will vote democrat. You are poor, so you will vote democrat. You are a government worker, so you will vote democrat. Look at all the free voters the democrat party just received and it cost them nothing. This is what divides us and is pulling our country apart.

Terri

I forgot you are a woman, so you will vote democrat. I think that a lone tips the scale in the democrats favor.

Terri