RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Rocky Mountain RC

8K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  helencalif 
#1 ·
Any updates on OPEN or QUAL set ups and callbacks?

#4 ·
Qual

1. Jessie, O: Claycamp, H: Schrader
2. Pirate, O: Teply, H: Peterson
3. Teddy, O: John Caire, H: Shih
4. Harley, O: Hoggatt, H: Peterson

No Jams awarded

#5 ·
14 dogs back to Water Blind

4-6, 8, 14, 19, 21, 24-2, 28, 30, 36-37

28 starts tomorrow morning

#8 ·
Open
1. Frankie, O: Winters, H: Peterson
2. Kizzy, O/H: Brian Biesemeier - NEW AFC
3. Pacer, O/H: Boice
4. DJ, O: Morgan, H: Knutson
RJ Mootsie, O/H: Shih

No other Jams

#9 ·
Congrats to Bart Peterson H and Dave Winters O and Frankie!!!!
Bart had a good weekend--- Open 1st, Q -2nd and 4th.... Go Bar Ten Kennels.....

Also congrats to Brian Biesemeier -- Kizzy and a new AFC!!!!

Congrats to all who placed and jammed.......Wish I could have been there....but next time.....

#17 ·
Congrats to all the finishers.

Very good weekend Mr. Bart!

Great to meet you Dave Winters and what a great weekend for Frankie Open Blue!!! Thanks for the friendly welcome Larry and Lori Morgan.

I did speak to Ted and congrats w Mootise. Amat judges were great and really wanted all the handlers and dogs to be successful.

#13 · (Edited)
Amateur
1. Mootsie: O/H Shih
2. Skeeter: O/H Bickley
3. Manny: O/H Bickley
4: Pacer: O/H Boice
RJ: Twist: O/H Morgan
JAMS
Ace O/H Schoonover
Bullet: O/H Munhollon
Check: O/H Howard

#20 ·
Nicely done by all. Nice way to retire going out on top, and a very solid group of dogs outlined there - Congrats to all.

#14 ·
Now that's the way to retire Mootsie, end on top, good for you Ted. Congrats to Robby, and Lainee and to Barb on the young dog finishing.

#15 ·
Derby results

1st Ruby, Lori Biesmeier
2nd Sleuth, Barb Howard
3rd Tango, David Munhollon
4th Stanley, Kathy Fregelette
RJ Pepper, Lori Morgan
JAM Kate, Jay Shaffer

#19 ·
Congrats to Kathy and Stan on your 4th,and to the rest of the Derby gang Congrats all of you Great job.
Dave Hare

#18 ·

Yes, my mistake, corrected above

#22 ·
This was it for Mootsie Ted? Wow, what a great way to end. She is a fabulous dog and has had a wonderful career. You and the Mootster have been a great team. Give her a bone for me! Congratulations on the Blue!

#23 ·
Mootsie is having so much fun that I may run her in a couple more trials this year. She is whining and prancing on the line, more than she ever did as a youngster. It really warms my heart to see her this way.

#26 ·
Ted, what a great Dog you have in Mootsie. Run her to the snow hits, then take her snowboarding,Congrats again!
Dave Hare

#24 ·
All I know was she absolutely SMACKED the marks on both the land and water - they had hen pheasants on the land marks in areas that smelt of sage brush, yet it didn't matter, she ran out to the bird and picked them up like it was no big deal...she won that trial hands down and I am glad I got to see her run. And yes she was whining in the holding blind...she was ready to go, I was a little worried that the big swim in the 4th might take it's toll with the heavy cross wind, but it didn't phase her, she held her line, shouldered into the wind and stepped on the mark...amazing!

Congrats Ted! Ms. Moo is a special one...

#25 ·
Congratulations Ted - how many AA points does that give the girl? Keep running her as long as she is having fun.
Also - congrats to other friends who did well - Lainee, David, Larry and Jeff.

#28 ·
Also congrats go out to David for Tango's 3rd in the Derby, good job buddy.

#31 ·
Congratulations to:

1st Derby - Lil Miss Ruby Sue - Lori and Brian Biesemeier
4th Derby - Horsetooth's Center Ice - Kathy Fregelette

(Sire: Shaq... Dam: my avatar)

Proud breeders of these two nice puppies,
Don and Helen Graves

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.