The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Voting Block

Default Major Voting Block

Not that long ago, women were discriminated against in pay and overlooked for positions they were the most qualified. No so much that way anymore, but as long as the republicans poo poo or look at women the way they currently do, they will lose votes they would have gotten. When this election is over...look at how much of the women vote went to Obama and then you can say if he had got 5% more of the women Romney would have won.

President Obama's arrogance was on display this week, for all the world to see. He was flabbergasted to discover that Muslims have not been won over by endless apologies and bowing a scraping before Islamic royalty....stunned that Libyans were not grovelingly grateful that we had “liberated” their country from Muammar Gaddafi.
    “We came, we saw, he died,” gloated Sec of State Clinton.
    Obama, too, has made a spectacle of himself, repeatedly, publicly bragging that he killed Osama bin Laden. He bragged, too that He, and only He, was in charge of the government’s “kill list,” containing the names of Islamist terrorists that are targeted for death.
    It seems never to have occurred to this egotistical moron that such statements in public, by high government officials, just might “offend” a few million zealous Muslims, all over the world? Did it not occur to him that half the people in Libya were loyal supporters of Gaddafi, and just might, somewhere down the road, retaliate? Apparently not.
    Nor did it occur to these criminally negligent overseers of the safety of not just Americans at home, but of our citizens serving in our embassies and consulates abroad, that after all this provocation, the anniversary of 9/11 just might be an appropriate time for heightened security that included at least giving our security personnel ammunition for their weapons. The Fraud in the White House has been far too busy playing golf and doing fundraisers with “celebrities” for His collapsing campaign to attend even half of the daily intelligence briefings.
    So, combined with His cock-sure belief He knows more than anyone else about everything, it comes as no surprise that He was caught flat-footed.
    The upshot is that the Obama Administration’s Middle East Policy – calling pandering and floundering, and selling out our allies a policy, is, I admit, a stretch – the upshot is that it has failed utterly and completely. It‘s a smoking ruin of consulates and embassies in a dozen Muslim counties, many of which had “Arab Spring” uprisings, supported by Obama and a whole lot of other Democrats who are now tellingly silent, with participants that have now turned their violent attentions toward us. All that remains to create a perfect maelstrom is for Iran, in alliance with Obama’s pals in the Muslim Brotherhood, to launch a nuke at Jerusalem, the capital of Israel that the Democrat Conventioneers refused to recognize, setting off what could easily turn into World War III.

EVERY WOMAN IN AMERICA CAN UNDERSTAND THIS. AND, TO THE SMART ONES, ALL THE CRAP YOU JUST SPEWED WON'T MAKE A DAMN BIT OF DIFFERENCE.

OBAMA SHOULD RESIGN.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

AMEN, ARay...great post.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Bo Hanson

Bullpen's Hammerin HomeRun King 755 (Hank)
    Bullpen's Say It Ain't So Joe JH (Josie)

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over? "-John Wooden

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the
    Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."-Henry Ford

the Dem's look at women like they are a lock to vote based on their gender.....Women vote based on their smarts and common sense, to suggest otherwise is just plain foolish...They have the same concerns because many are single parents, business owners,and have just as prestigious positions as their male counterparts..the days of the stay at home soap opera watching moms are few and far between...The two most formidable opponents are women who can think for themselves, and women that own a gun and know how to use it...Give lots of respect and a WIDE berth to both, if you know what's good for you...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I'm a woman and a Navy veteran. I've raised 2 successful, accomplished daughters. I've gotten advanced degrees. I teach nursing to mostly women. And over 41 years I've achieved every one of my career goals. In that long career, the most vicious, ugly opposition I've come up against has been from women. Every male professor or executive I've encountered has been fair and largely wanted me to succeed.

Here's the problem with individuals and organizations that offer pixie dust and miracles and tell us that we can't make it without them because the world hates us and the cards are stacked against us and because they love us, they'll make sure we get some Cosmic Fairness that is impossible otherwise. And... after we surrender our autonomy and give ourselves to them... they will always "respect us in the morning."

The Democrats are not about women. They're about reproductive social policy. I require soooo much more out of life than free abortion and contraception. Progressives haven't had an original thought about women since Margaret Sanger died.

I'm just stating fact...the fact none of you want to accept it is ok. Just wait and see who the majority of women support come the election. Again I reiterate, you can't lose a major voting block and win a national election.

Here is a voting bloc that is largely ignored... The heterosexual white christian male.

john
    Last edited by john fallon; 09-16-2012 at 07:22 PM.
    "i guess the old saying 'those of us that think we know everything annoy those of you that does' " --bobbyb 9/13/06

"A Good Dog is a Good Dog"

Quote Originally Posted by 1tulip View Post
    I'm a woman and a Navy veteran. I've raised 2 successful, accomplished daughters. I've gotten advanced degrees. I teach nursing to mostly women. And over 41 years I've achieved every one of my career goals. In that long career, the most vicious, ugly opposition I've come up against has been from women. Every male professor or executive I've encountered has been fair and largely wanted me to succeed.

Here's the problem with individuals and organizations that offer pixie dust and miracles and tell us that we can't make it without them because the world hates us and the cards are stacked against us and because they love us, they'll make sure we get some Cosmic Fairness that is impossible otherwise. And... after we surrender our autonomy and give ourselves to them... they will always "respect us in the morning."

The Democrats are not about women. They're about reproductive social policy. I require soooo much more out of life than free abortion and contraception. Progressives haven't had an original thought about women since Margaret Sanger died.
    Right on ...............

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I'm just stating fact...the fact none of you want to accept it is ok. Just wait and see who the majority of women support come the election. Again I reiterate, you can't lose a major voting block and win a national election.
    Dont get do you