The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Voting Block

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I'm just stating fact...the fact none of you want to accept it is ok. Just wait and see who the majority of women support come the election. Again I reiterate, you can't lose a major voting block and win a national election.
    You assume that women are THE largest voting block...WRONG

the election will come down to which side can generate the most turnout among their registered voters ...the women and minority vote might be a lopsided statistic because they MAY be the largest voting blocks in Calif and NY...but they arent the largest voting blocks in the crucial swing states
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Even if women are one of the largest voting block, like any other block, they will not all vote the same!

And if they are coming to the conclusion that women overwhelmingly support Obama, one would also have to look at the sampling of the poll.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I'm just stating fact...the fact none of you want to accept it is ok. Just wait and see who the majority of women support come the election. Again I reiterate, you can't lose a major voting block and win a national election.
    Must be the ones with a ton of kids. Those leaching off of the taxpayers.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by john fallon View Post
    Here is a voting bloc that is largely ignored... The heterosexual white christian male.

john
    That's right and they (we) will be out in huge numbers this time...
    Bill Davis

Must be the ones with a ton of kids. Those leaching off of the taxpayers.
    I have seen a lot of Mormans with a ton of kids. Are those the leaches you are refereing to?
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.

I just heard Obama talking in Ohio he says when he ran for Pres 4 yrs ago it was because people were losing their jobs, losing their homes, grocery and gas costs were skyrocketing. People were taking home less money What happened? We just filled up our car in Ca yesterday 5 bucks a gallon, grocery cost $40 more than two weeks ago, my house is 50 K underwater and 23 million people are without jobs we just had our credit rating as a county lowered again last week,The feds are printing 40 Biillion a month more money, (they dont think Obamas plan is working do they) the average income has dropped almost 5 K , and this guy has the nerve to ask for 4 more years. Dont worry about women we will vote!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Yes... if Obama gets re-elected he's gonna inherit one hell of a mess.
    Bill Davis

so sad to say it but he is right on this one. there are ladies who are knowledgable and learned who post here. then there is the rest of the world. why do a majority of u.s. women support without question the party of the most notorious sexual harrassers in history. to name a few, ted, john f and robert kenedy, john edwards, bill clinton(and most are still goo-goo-eyed as he speaks at their convention).

here is my theory and you nice ladies are gonna hate me for it: i never understood it but as a young teen when i liked a girl and took her out i followed up with calls, flowers, respect and admiration.........yep you guessed it, i always got dumped. then one night i had a date with the hottest cheerleader in the county. after dropping her off from our date i stopped by the tasty freeze and was accidentally seen along side another young female. the next day the cheerleader called me.(young ladies didn't phone young men in those days) i could never figure it out but my "bad boy" days started right then. counter intuitive for sure but the dems know it in spades, "as a general rule, women: the worse you treat them the better they seem to like you."

a majority of u.s. women will vote for obama this fall, inexplicably and tragically!
    john mccallie

sad to say there are lot of Sandra Flukes out there
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by PamK View Post
    I have seen a lot of Mormans with a ton of kids. Are those the leaches you are refereing to?
    NO the welfare baby momas who have no clue who daddy is or mutiple baby daddies.
    YOu know, WIC, food stamps, section 8, medicaid etc.
    YOu breed it then you feed it end of story.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI