The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Major Voting Block

its called Sexual Haassment happens everyday and no one knows if Clinton is guilty of it or not except he and Monica. There is no proof that she was a willing participant.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-18-2012 at 05:39 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Blame Bush as much as Obama!
    GW is still getting blamed. That is amazing. Four years later and people still can't see GW for the man that this country needed at the time. A man with a pair and not afraid to use them. You may disagree with certain parts of his presidency but he did what he was suppose to do. Take the fight to the enemy not let the enemy bring the fight to us.

My opinion

Richard

Obamas excuse 4 years from now will be BUSH! Look how he is skirting the Embassy 9/11 attack. Sorry bo that ones all yours
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    GW is still getting blamed. That is amazing. Four years later and people still can't see GW for the man that this country needed at the time. A man with a pair and not afraid to use them. You may disagree with certain parts of his presidency but he did what he was suppose to do. Take the fight to the enemy not let the enemy bring the fight to us.

My opinion

Richard
    Bush43 dug this country into a mighty big hole financially and no person on this earth could have cleaned up his mess in 3.5 years. With that said, I think Obama has made it worse.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    its called Sexual Haassment happens everyday and no one knows if Clinton is guilty of it or not except he and Monica. There is no proof that she was a willing participant.
    That's an odd way of putting it. There is no proof Monica wasn't a willing participant. To the best of my recollection, she never indicated otherwise. I would think if she had accused him of that, it would have been all over the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    That's an odd way of putting it. There is no proof Monica wasn't a willing participant. To the best of my recollection, she never indicated otherwise. I would think if she had accused him of that, it would have been all over the news.
    My memory must be failing me - but - I seem to remember about 3 others that made the accusations (other than Monica) about the harassment they received - & there was little reaction except to poopoo the charges by the MSM & the Clinton spin machine

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    did we forget Paula Jones..Gennifer Flowers...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Maybe thats why she saved the dress. I dont think she would have wanted a fight like that after all Bill made it very clear he never had sexual relations with that woman. Sexual harassment is very much real, alive and well. Clinton was the President of the US most woman dont want to even take on their boss. Woman dont even want to go to court in a rape case and be dragged thru the mud imagine what he would have done to her? So I can see her not going after Clinton only she and Bill know what really happened.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-18-2012 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Bush43 dug this country into a mighty big hole financially and no person on this earth could have cleaned up his mess in 3.5 years. With that said, I think Obama has made it worse.
    So you think every thing that happened is completely GW's fault. The dot com collapse, housing bubble busting, the stock market crashing, and the banks collapsing? All this was in the making during Clintons rain of power. Clinton started the ball rolling and Barney Franks kept the ball rolling regardless of how much GW warned them.

GW was against letting people who could not afford loans, get loans for houses. This single thing started the ball rolling. The house market crashed caused the banks to panic, the banks caught with toxic loans caused the stock market to tumble. Once the stock markets tumbled the economy went sour. Yet GW had a pair and excepted the blame because he was driving the bus.

Unlike our current POTUS who blames everyone and never says I was driving the bus it is my responsibility.

That is the simplest way to say it.

My opinion

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    i never said they were rapists. harrassment is one person using a position of power or prominence over another person to compel their "choices". .................................................. .........................
    Strange how some men use these tactics and never know ( or maybe it's never admit ) they have done anything wrong. It's a bully's tactics but most never seem to realize that either. And some women can't see it either which is sad.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~