The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Voting Block

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    so sad to say it but he is right on this one. there are ladies who are knowledgable and learned who post here. then there is the rest of the world. why do a majority of u.s. women support without question the party of the most notorious sexual harrassers in history. to name a few, ted, john f and robert kenedy, john edwards, bill clinton(and most are still goo-goo-eyed as he speaks at their convention).

here is my theory and you nice ladies are gonna hate me for it: i never understood it but as a young teen when i liked a girl and took her out i followed up with calls, flowers, respect and admiration.........yep you guessed it, i always got dumped. then one night i had a date with the hottest cheerleader in the county. after dropping her off from our date i stopped by the tasty freeze and was accidentally seen along side another young female. the next day the cheerleader called me.(young ladies didn't phone young men in those days) i could never figure it out but my "bad boy" days started right then. counter intuitive for sure but the dems know it in spades, "as a general rule, women: the worse you treat them the better they seem to like you."

a majority of u.s. women will vote for obama this fall, inexplicably and tragically!
    I am very afraid that you are correct. I have seen some of it.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Yes... if Obama gets re-elected he's gonna inherit one hell of a mess.
    I sure agree with that. Makes you wonder if he is very bright doesn't it, vbeg.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    so sad to say it but he is right on this one. there are ladies who are knowledgable and learned who post here. then there is the rest of the world. why do a majority of u.s. women support without question the party of the most notorious sexual harrassers in history. to name a few, ted, john f and robert kenedy, john edwards, bill clinton(and most are still goo-goo-eyed as he speaks at their convention).
    I have to disagree with on the Democrats you called “sexual harrassers.” There was never any indication they forced themselves on the women they had affairs with. As far as I can determine, all these women were willing participants. They knew exactly what they were doing, and they had a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    I have to disagree with on the Democrats you called “sexual harrassers.” There was never any indication they forced themselves on the women they had affairs with. As far as I can determine, all these women were willing participants. They knew exactly what they were doing, and they had a choice.
    If you were correct on this (and your not, at least with regard to Clinton), how does that account for the lack of respect for women??

Kennedy was married.
    Edward's wife was dying of cancer.
    I beleive Teddy was married when he left Mary Jo to die and got busted half naked at his spring break escapade!

But hey, it's all good right?
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    If you were correct on this (and your not, at least with regard to Clinton), how does that account for the lack of respect for women??

Kennedy was married.
    Edward's wife was dying of cancer.
    I beleive Teddy was married when he left Mary Jo to die and got busted half naked at his spring break escapade!

But hey, it's all good right?
    So, you're saying Clinton forced himself on those women? Please provide the proof.

You may view what they did as a lack of respect for women, but that is not necessarily true. They may disrespect women, but it is more likely they were just concerned with what they wanted without regard for anyone else. Still, the women they had the affairs with were just as culpable as the men they were with.

Surely you aren’t suggesting Republicans don’t have affairs, and therefore respect women more. There is a long list of prominent Republicans that have been found to have had extra-marital affairs (a couple of whom took part in the most recent Republican Primary).

So, you're saying Clinton forced himself on those women? Please provide the proof.

You may view what they did as a lack of respect for women, but that is not necessarily true. They may disrespect women, but it is more likely they were just concerned with what they wanted without regard for anyone else. Still, the women they had the affairs with were just as culpable as the men they were with.

Surely you aren’t suggesting Republicans don’t have affairs, and therefore respect women more. There is a long list of prominent Republicans that have been found to have had extra-marital affairs (a couple of whom took part in the most recent Republican Primary).
    I am going by what those women said at the time.
    And the insults cast on thier character by the Clinton family.

I didn't say Republicans are any better.
    I can tell you that when my wife battled cancer fo 11 months I was with her, to the end.
    That's the way we roll here!
    Anything less is unacceptable.
    What Edwards did was a sin to all women.
    And an insult to any real men.

And the Kennedy's??

But the secular progressive party (formerly Democrats) claim they are the saviors of women.
    With out the secular progressive party, women can't make it!!!
    How condescending..........

My philosophy is, anyone can make it if they TRY!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 09-18-2012 at 03:24 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

We need to WAKE UP.

Men, Women young and old, take our country back. We have fewer freedoms and liberties every passing day with this current "leadership"(administration) If it continues what will be left of our eroding liberties?

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

"Does the government fear us? Or do we fear the government? When the people fear the government, tyranny has found victory. The federal government is our servant, not our master!"

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD View Post
    We need to WAKE UP.

Men, Women young and old, take our country back. We have fewer freedoms and liberties every passing day with this current "leadership"(administration) If it continues what will be left of our eroding liberties?

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

"Does the government fear us? Or do we fear the government? When the people fear the government, tyranny has found victory. The federal government is our servant, not our master!"

Thomas Jefferson
    This agruement will fall on deaf ears here on POTUS, most here are fearful of Liberty and thier post demonstrates that fact. Besides, the Repubs are just as responsible as the Dems in gradually eroding our Liberties. With a 16 TRILLION deficit and growing, the government no longer works for us but us, for the government! Blame Bush and all the Repubs who constantly voted to raise the Debt Ceiling for 8years and the Dems who supported it. Blame Bush as much as Obama!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

There was never any indication they forced themselves on the women they had affairs with.
    i never said they were rapists. harrassment is one person using a position of power or prominence over another person to compel their "choices".

all i was saying is, when i see women as a group line up to vote democrat or support and cheer a man like clinton, all i see figuratively in the crowd is long sleeves, heavy make up and a pairs of sunglasses.
    john mccallie