The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Al-Qaida calls for more attacks on embassies

Default Al-Qaida calls for more attacks on embassies

Last edited by gmhr1; 09-15-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

We shouldn't have requested it, we should have just done it.
    Bo Hanson

Bullpen's Hammerin HomeRun King 755 (Hank)
    Bullpen's Say It Ain't So Joe JH (Josie)

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over? "-John Wooden

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the
    Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian."-Henry Ford

Obama requests, they say no, he says OK. He has only attended half of his Intel briefings since he's been in office. I think he needs to spend less time playing golf and basketball and defend the U.S. Bowing down to the Saudi King didnt lower our gas prices did it?

And what about poor Prince Harry the taliban says they are going to kidnap or kill him they are claiming responsibility for the attack on Camp Bastion that killed two marines last night.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-15-2012 at 04:31 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Interestingly, the WH is saying that the violence is due to the insulting film. Egypt said it was a planned attack. Might be reasonable considering the kind of artillery the mob had along with them. It was a far cry from pitchforks and plowshares. The crowds were shouting Obama and Osama's name in their attacks. Couldn't have anything to do with Biden's bragging, could it? AQ says this violence was revenge for the killing of an AQ leader recently. Who would you believe? The boots on the ground or Jay Carney?

And through all this mess ... the media wants us to believe that the most important thing is that Romney spoke out of turn. When hasn't a presidential candidate criticized the way the incumbent candidate handles crises? I bet Reagan had something to say about the Iran hostage situation when running against Carter. I bet Nixon was talking about Johnson's handling of Viet Nam during that election. Obama certainly had stuff to say about Bush's handling of Iraq. What's new about this?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

They are chanting Death to obama death to America, obama , obama, there are millions of osama....... I have heard several people say a letter was written the day before saying there was going to be trouble and we failed to increase security someone dropped the ball and someone needs to be fired. This Embassy had an Ied hit it in June and continuing problems with violence since then. They should have been prepared.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-16-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Just got done watching Fox News Sunday and their first guest had the audacity to spew the administration line that the attacks on the embassy were a spontaneous attack...do they really believe this bull dung...even a blind man could see the attacks were a planned coordinated terrorist attack
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

My emails this morning are full of comments about the situation in the ME...and all of them are wondering when the MSP will start holding this administration accountable. Won't happen, folks. They are carrying the water for this corrupt outfit, when do you think they will become 'journalists' again? I say never! They are all equally corrupt. It IS time to "shoot the messenger"...then we might get some 'messengers' we maybe can respect.

Anyone thinking that "film" caused this uprising has got their head where the sun don't shine...like the famous 'press secretary'. What a joke that child is.

This was all orchestrated to happen on the 9/11 anniversary, and anyone that can't understand that is as unAmerican as the oligarchy running this country.

UB

PS This is such an OLD picture of Hillary!

State Department Was Warned About Potential For Embassy Attacks And Did Nothing

Written By:
    Rob Port
    Sep 13, 2012

Wow:
    According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and “lockdown”, under which movement is severely restricted.
    Five Americans died – including three diplomats and two Marines – and eight Americans were wounded in these attacks.
    They didn’t know what was coming because the Obama administration – the one headed by Barack Obama who prioritizes campaigning about intelligence briefings – didn’t tell them it was coming.

Update:
    Colonel David Hunt says Hillary Clinton is to blame for America’s embassies not being prepared for the attacks.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

From American Thinker:
    And finally, we are back to the issue of candor. How is it that an armor officer can write an insightful, honest assessment of a failed national strategy, when the US Intelligence Community cannot provide an honest assessment of the global threat? What does it profit America to have the best collection and targeting systems in the world and the worst strategic analysis? National security analysts now resemble a cabal of pandering underachievers. The Director of National Intelligence, Jim Clapper, and CIA's David Patraeus need to reform strategic analysis - or resign.

No nation can afford to be delusional, incompetent, and broke at the same time for very long. Our embassies are burning, Mr. Obama. What is the plan?

G. Murphy Donovan is a Vietnam veteran, a former USAF Intelligence officer, and a former senior research fellow for Intelligence at the RAND Corporation, Santa Monica.
    Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz26j6OnK5t
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

[QUOTE=Uncle Bill;1010819] when do you think they will become 'journalists' again? I say never! They are all equally corrupt.

As soon as a Republican is in the WH!
    Bill Davis

Heating up ...