The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 47%

Default 47%

I just got back from the sporting good store where I bought another box of bullets to send Romney. Sure don't want him to run out of bullets before the election, but I'm not sure I can keep his gun loaded.

So our parents on social security don't matter to Romney; our kids in college don't matter to Romney; Our veterens with disabilities and unable to work don't matter to Romney; Our families with special children don't matter to Romney; someone that lost their good paying job in the recession and are working a lower paying job to make to until they can get back on their feet don't mater to Romney.

Folks I don't know how many times I have to tell you and he has to prove it, but he does not understand most americans problems. No he might be able to advise you on a hostle takeover, point you to an accountant and estate lawyer that can help you avoid tax, but he does not have a clue as to what most american's are challenged with.

Thank God he will not be our next president!

Romney could have picked up more support had he been critical of Corporate Welfare! But then again, he has benefitted greatly by Corporate Welfare/Crony Capitalism.

You know the media will twist this just as they did about Obama's comments on infastructure enabling individuals to build their own busiensses.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Romney could have picked up more support had he been critical of Corporate Welfare! But then again, he has benefitted greatly by Corporate Welfare/Crony Capitalism.

You know the media will twist this just as they did about Obama's comments on infastructure enabling individuals to build their own busiensses.
    Thank goodness we have one honest conservative...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

I have zero problem with what Romney said. I'm sick of all of the non taxpayers. I really hate refundable credits which is pure redistribution.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

So would you agree then that nearly half of Americans are non-taxpayers and that he shouldn't worry about half of America?

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I just got back from the sporting good store where I bought another box of bullets to send Romney. Sure don't want him to run out of bullets before the election, but I'm not sure I can keep his gun loaded.

So our parents on social security don't matter to Romney; our kids in college don't matter to Romney; Our veterens with disabilities and unable to work don't matter to Romney; Our families with special children don't matter to Romney; someone that lost their good paying job in the recession and are working a lower paying job to make to until they can get back on their feet don't mater to Romney.

Folks I don't know how many times I have to tell you and he has to prove it, but he does not understand most americans problems. No he might be able to advise you on a hostle takeover, point you to an accountant and estate lawyer that can help you avoid tax, but he does not have a clue as to what most american's are challenged with.

Thank God he will not be our next president!
    HA and your boy does. Have you looked at the gas prices lately. Have you went to the grocery store lately. Were is the budget that they never gave because they know that would kill them. How about health care can not wait to see how much my taxes are going to go up with that mess. Hes doing a great job in ME right. To busy fund raiseing while americans are being killed but no blood on his hands. You are so blinded by the BS and lies he tells you better keep the bullets for your self. BTW Can you tell me anybody who depends on the goverment can say they have earned it or worked for it.

There are people out there do need GOV. help i have no problem with them. But the ones perfectly able to work but it easyier to let GOV. take care of them have to go. But the way you believe the GOV. should help all.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Thank goodness we have one honest conservative...
    Franco's conservative credentials are just about as good as his proofreading

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Franco's conservative credentials are just about as good as his proofreading
    I caught that when Buzz posted so I couldn't correct it!(businesses) Correct, I don't proof read nor spell check, my bad. Traditional Conservatives have too big a battle to fight against the far left and far right to be too concerned with minor details like spelling

I agree with Romney 100% its about time someone is honest with us instead of our food stamp welfare Pres. The Govt is there if we need it its not supposed to be our living. You go on it when you need help the goal is to get off asap and get to work. Welfare now is the job of so many they want us paying for everything help yourself get a job!
    Half America is on welfare, food stamps and want free stuff they will fight tooth and nail to keep it. Its a disgrace to America.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-18-2012 at 04:31 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )